Piggy Back?!

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI&feature=related

 

The coach whistled and all of the students piled up infront of him..

 

"jog around the field! 8 laps. now!!~" He ordered.

 

The other students started to murmur around..

 

"aigoo!!~"

 

"I hate P.E class!"

 

"aishh~ my make-up will gonna be ruin.."

 

"oh crap! 8 laps?! but this field is freakishly enormous, man~"

 

"..ya!! what are you all waiting for??!  jog! or you'll be doing 200 sit-ups!~" the coach scoffed irritatedly as he whistled too loudly infront of the students.

 

"aish! arasso!!~" the students sighed as they started to jog lazily.

 

On the other hand.

You gleefully jogged alone by yourself..

 

"waa~ I love P.E class!" you giggled while jogging and inhaling fresh air.

 

Suddenly you heard a familiar voice from behind..

 

"You love P.E class, noona?" Niel chimed as he caught up with you.

 

"Huh?.. ohh! yeah~ of course." you smiled.

 

"I love P.E class too!!" Chunji blurted as he winked at you.

 

"Noona~!! Fighting!" Changjo and Ricky yelled as they sprinted towards your direction.

 

"..Fighting!" You pumped your fist up and continued jogging with them.

 

Suddenly L.Joe went over and got passed all of you.. without even glancing or speaking. He just absent mindedly jogged alone.

 

"Ya! What's up with L.Joe hyung?" Ricky whispered as he awkwardly stare at him from behind.

 

"He's getting all weird again~" Niel hissed.

 

You pouted worriedly and you sprinted towards him..

 

"Ya! Byung Hun-ah~ wait up!" you squeeled.. then afterwards you finally caught up with L.Joe..

 

"Huh? ohh.." He mumbled as he glanced at you and faked a small smile.

 

"..Are you alright?" You asked worriedly while tilting your head and staring at him.

 

"Me? ..No. I'm fine.." L.Joe hissed.

 

After few minutes the two of you jogged together and you're now on your 6th lap.

All of you looked sweaty, tired and panting. The other students started to walk in wearyness.

 

L.Joe glanced worriedly at you..

 

"Are you tired? you can rest if you want.. I'll take care of the coach so he won't scold you~" L.Joe mumbled.

 

"Aniyo! I'm not tired yet.. I can do it! just 2 laps left.. fighting!!" you gulped and smiled.. then you gulped and  you started to sprint full spiritedly, Leaving L.Joe behind.

 

L.Joe smirked.. *she always don't give up easily~* he thought.

 

"..Ya! Wait for m--" L.Joe yelled and he was about to catch up with you but suddenly someone tugged on his arm and drag him back.

 

"L.Joe oppa!~" JiYeon squeeled.

 

"what the.. you again!?? aishh~!" he winced as he struggle away from JiYeon and sprinted away from her.

 

"ya oppa!! where are you going! wait for me~~!!" JiYeon yelled as she pouted and chased after L.Joe.

 

L.Joe exited out of the field and went to the men's room to hide from JiYeon.

 

-----

 

"..just..1 lap.. .more~" you mumbled as you clutched on your knee and panted while sweating.

 

Then you exhaled and started jogging again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter