Worried

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly the door bursted open.

L.Joe peered in while clutching on his knees and panting.

He glanced around and saw you and Junhyung, then he quickly went over to you..

 

"~~~ah! what happened?? did someone hurt you?! are you alright?? huh?!" he blurted with a worried expression.

 

"calm your down dude.. it's not like she had a cancer or something~" Junhyung hissed.

 

L.Joe ignored him and just stared at you..

 

"I'm fine Byung Hun.. I just sprained my ankle~" you explained.

 

L.Joe finally sighed in relief and he sat down beside you.

Suddenly Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo came over..

 

"noona! are you alright?!" Ricky hollered.

 

"~~~~ah!" Chunji blurted.

 

"ohh.. I just sprained my ankle, the doctor said I just need a little rest." You softened.

 

"..we thought something bad already happened.." Changjo sighed in relief.

 

"she's gonna be fine.. there's nothing to worry about." The doctor smiled.

 

"ahh.. gurae~" They mumbled.

 

"How did you guys know that I'm here??" you asked.

 

"ahh.. .Earlier, We saw you being piggy backed by a senior guy.. then we find L.Joe hyung and asked the coach where have you went, but he said you went here at the clinic so we became more worried.." Niel explained.

 

"..The senior guy that you saw with me earlier is Junhyung oppa. Bye the way, did you saw him? he's just here beside me earlier.. where did he go?" you mumbled as you glanced around the room.

 

"him? we saw him just a few minutes ago. He went outside and walked away already." Chunji shrugged.

 

"huh? b..but.. I didn't even had the chance to thank him! aigoo~ where did he go? I feel so guilty about him. He carried my all the way here.. he's so nice." you pouted.

 

"mianhae.. .I shouldn't had left you earlier. Some freak girl is chasing after me, that's way I run away." L.Joe blurted as he scratched his head.

 

*I could had been the one to take you here at the clinic, If it isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter