Broken Heart

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang. It's Lunch time.

Myungsoo asked you if you could have lunch together so you asked L.Joe if it's okay with him.

 

You tugged on L.Joe's arm and asked him. "Can I have lunch together with Myungsoo oppa?"

 

L.Joe sighed. "Arasso.. I'll be hanging out with my friends if you need me."

 

You smiled. "Gomawo, Byungie~!" You pecked his cheek and run off.

 

L.Joe stared at you as you leave. "Byungie?" He sighed as he scratched his head and chuckled.

 

*Aigoo~* L.Joe thought.

 

------

 

At the caferia..

Some students were murmuring about you and L.

Some were even glaring and gossiping at you but you guys didn't care.

 

You and Myungsoo finished chatting and eating your lunches together.

But then after a brief moment, silence and awkwardness had surrounded the two of you..

 

And it seems that you weren't really quite amused or excited that he already came back, since you weren't really expecting that someday he still would.

Instead, you felt a bit uncomfortable with him now.

Though both of you know that even when you guys were just young you already had feelings for each other.

The thought of him coming back had never run pass your mind ever since you became much closer with L.Joe specially now.

But today you're starting to feel uneasy and since you weren't sure if he still had his feelings for you.

 

You cleared your throat to break the awkwardness. "Oppa~ Just when did you came back?" You stared at him and asked, trying to wear that old smile of yours just like before.

 

L reluctantly sighed. "It doesn't matter." He smirked at you mischievously.

 

You tilted your head in curiousity. "Eh~? How come?" You asked, puzzled.

 

L looked straight into your eyes. "What's important is, I came back."

He grabbed your right hand and gently smiled. "..For you." He added truthfully.

 

You froze for a second and blushed as you pulled your hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter