New Temporary Classmate

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You and L.Joe walked to school together.

 

While walking you were mumbling on about you got a perfect score on the quiz yesterday, but you glanced at L.Joe and noticed that he's not even paying attention. Because he's kinda in his deep thoughts.

 

*Damn, Myungsoo hyung is here.. What if ~~~~~~~'s feelings for him came back!? Aish.. .* L.Joe thought to himself.

 

You tugged on his arm and noticed his anxious expression. "Ya! Byung Hun-ah.. Are you listening to me?!" You protested.

 

L.Joe snapped out of his daze and looked at you blankly. "Uh. Y..Yeah!  What is it again?!" He asked.

 

You sighed and pouted. "Nothing! I said, come on let's go.. we're gonna be late! Hmp." You walked faster and left him behind.

 

"Eh?! Ya! Wait for me~" L.Joe yelped as he catch up with you, then he caught your hand and interlaced his fingers with yours.

 

You giggled and hugged his arm while walking.

L.Joe sighed and smirked in contentment. 

 

*I won't let you get stolen from me ever again..* He thought to himself as he kissed the top of your head.

 

------

 

Myungsoo walked with Hana to school and as soon as they entered the school students begun to murmur and squeel, seeing Myungsoo.

 

"Who's that hot guy?!"  "Omo!! He's so handsome~~"   "Kyaaaaa! What's his name!?"

 

Myungsoo good naturedly smiled at them and slightly bowed as they entered the school grounds.

 

"Ya oppa! You're new here but you already have fangirls? Aigoo~ Hahaha.." Hana giggled.

 

Myungsoo ruffled her hair and smiled. "~~~~~~~ and L.Joe is in here too, right?" He asked.

 

"Neh~ Waeyo?" Hana beamed.

 

"I just can't wait to see them!" Myungsoo grinned.

 

"Oh by the way, where's the office? I better talk to the principal first.." He asked.

 

"Yeah.. There it is~" Hana smiled and pointed at the office.

 

"Arraso~ Well you better go to your classroom now, Hana. See you later!" Myungsoo winked and pinched Hana's cheek then went inside the office.

 

"Neh, see you later oppa!" Hana nodded and went to her own classroom.

 

 

------

 

 

The bell rang, you and L.Joe went to your classroom together. 

You sat on your seat and grabbed your books out from your bag while waiting for the teacher.

L.Joe kept on sighing and hoping that his Myusoo hyung won't be on the same classroom with them.

 

You glanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter