P.E Class

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

You decided to walk with Teen Top and your friends to school..

 

"hey guys!" you waved with a big smile.

 

"hi ~~~~ah!" they greeted back and waved.

 

"annyeong noona!" Niel chimed.

 

"hey guys! do you have any plans for tomorrow?~" Chunji grinned.

 

"hmm.. why don't we go to Lotte World!?" Changjo and Ricky blurted.

 

"..Lotte World?" you hissed.

 

"yeah..haven't you went there before?" C.A.P asked.

 

you pouted and shook your head inoccently.

 

"let's go there tomorrow!" Yun Mi giggled.

 

"is it fine with you guys??" Yun Mi asked the others.

 

"sure!" Chunji smirked.

 

"count me in!" Ricky snickered.

 

"us too~!" Niel and Changjo high fived each other.

 

"oppa~ can we come too?.." Hana asked L.Joe with puppy eyes.

 

"yeah.. whatever~" L.Joe shrugged inoccently while his hands are in his pockets.

 

"noona! let's ride the ferris wheel~!" Niel slung his arm around your shoulder.

 

"huh? ohh..s-sure." you smiled sheepishly.

 

"Hana! Let's ride the ferris wheel too!!" Ricky chimed as he s his arm around Hana's waist.

 

"oof~" Hana mumbled in surprise.

 

"ya! get your filthy hands off of my sister you dork!!~" L.Joe scoffed as he roughly slap Ricky's arm away.

 

"oww hyung!" he winced.

 

"hahaha~" Hana sheepishly chuckled.

 

"it's gonna be the first time for me to get there tomorrow..so I guess it would be really fun!" you giggled.

 

"of course it would be fun~" L.Joe smirked.

 

After few seconds of walking.. All of them finally reached T.O.P high together.

You hangout with them until the bell finally ring then you went to class and the teacher started lecturing.

 

After the lessons are over, It's finally time for P.E class; your most favorite class.

The seniors and juniors where having the same P.E class together.

So you excitedly went to the girls room and change to your P.E uniform..and others did the same.

 

After finished changing.. You threw your things back into your locker and excitedly darted outside to the field.

As you reached the field, You walked towards Teen Top whose busy stretching and warming up by themselves.

 

"ohh.. hi ~~~ah!" Chunji winked.

 

"annyeong~" you waved at them as you straightened your uniform and glanced around.

 

Meanwhile.. Beast; the senior kingkas are right behind you, just a few meters away..

 

"aish! I really hate P.E class~" Yoseob said annoyingly, while scratching his head.

 

"what a wimp~" Doojoon hissed.

 

"hyung! isn't that L.Joe?" GiKwang narrowed his eyes at L.Joe.

 

"yeah.." Hyun Seung hissed.

 

"..she's with him again.." Junhyung whispered with a smirk while staring at you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter