Confession = Broken Heart?

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UggIMs8pdE

 

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

 

Me and ~~~~ are walking to the park. I kinda feel that this is the right time to confess her my feelings.

I don't know if this is a good idea, but I''ll do it anyway. Good thing there's no people except for us..

 

I sighed as the two of us sat on the bench..

 

"~~~ah!" I meekly said.

 

"ne?~" she chimed.

 

"I-I have something to tell you.." I meekly said with a nervous tone.

 

"bwoh?" she glanced at me with a big smile.

 

"..something that I should have t-told you a long time ago.. . ." I stuttered.

 

"huh? what is it??" she asked worriedly while staring at me.

 

*holy crap! okay, here goes nothing~* I gulped and let out a big sigh...

 

Then I became so nervous, I could feel my heart pounding..

 

"..I-I like you! no, I love you but not just as a bestfriend.." I said with a serious tone. I looked up and met eyes with her.

 

She looked surprise, speechless and frozen..

 

"I loved you ever since we became friends.." I sighed and looked down.

 

after few seconds,

She finally speak up..

 

"..w-why? why.. Byung Hun?!" She stuttered.

 

"huh?.." I looked up to her, confusedly.

 

"..I-I trusted you! but what did you do.." she exclaimed as tears started to run down on her cheeks.

 

"s-sorry.. ." I meekly said. *crap! she's c-crying.. . .*

 

"I can't believe it! you're my b-bestfriend. But you hide your feelings for me all this time. I thought I could trust you! but no. you're like those other people who deceived me.." She sobbed.

 

I just stared on the ground and cursed myself.. *damn! I shouldn't have confessed!!*

 

"I'm sorry.. ~~~ah!" I hissed.

 

*now she's crying..and it's all because of me. I don't think I can forgive myself because I'm the reason for her tears.. * I thought.

 

"sorry? y-you ruined our friendship. I thought I could trust you.. h-how can you do this to me?!" she stuttered.

 

suddenly I felt tears run down on my cheeks  too..

I felt like I've been stabbed a million times on my chest hearing her say those words to me.

 

"I'm sorry.." I sobbed.

 

"h-how can you do this to me, Byung Hun-ah?"  She whispered while gawking at the ground in disbelief.

 

I remained speechless.. I felt so hurt, Seeing her cry because of me.

 

"I don't ever wanna see you again! I-I.. I hate you!!" She yelled as she sobbed hard and run away from me.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter