erted Dork

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, it's finally weekend..

 

L.Joe woke up by the gleam of light towering his face right from the window.

He moaned and rubbed his eyes. Then he yawned as he lightly stretched his arms together..

 

*Uhh..I feel a lot better now~* He amusedly thought to himself as he sat up.

 

Suddenly he glanced around and noticed you sleeping peacefully by the desk,

Your face is placed down on your crossed arms while slightly facing sideways to L.Joe's direction.

He smiled and gently cupped your angelic face.

 

He softened as he studied your face. *Wow. She really did stay for me the whole night! Damn, she looks like an angel sent from above~* L.Joe thought, cant help but to adore your innocent face.

 

After few seconds you started to stirred up..

You gently rubbed your eyes together then you glanced around and saw L.Joe smiling while softly staring straight right at you.

 

You blinked at him in slight surprise. "Ohh. Byung Hun, how do you feel? Is your head still aching?" You worriedly asked him with a calm tone.

 

He innocently grinned. "I feel quite good now~" L.Joe held out his thumb upward.

 

You smiled and lean in as you placed your hands onto his forehead to check his temperature.

His fever were finally gone, you sighed in relief.

 

*Thank goodness.* You amusedly thought to yourself.

"You don't have a fever anymore.." You smiled as you pulled your hand away.

 

"Yeah.. Thanks for taking care of me." He lightly smirked.

 

"You're welcome, I think you don't need me here anymore. I better go now.. Umma will be worried about me." You said as you grabbed your purse and started to walk away.

 

But suddenly L.Joe grabbed your hand and pulled you back down onto his bed.

 

"OMO!" You squealed as you fell beside L.Joe.

 

Speechless, your faces are just inches away from each other.

Your eyes widened in closeness, you gulped in slight nervous.

You felt your cheeks warmed up while your heartbeat started to pound crazily in your chest.

 

You managed to cleared your throat, "Er.. Byung Hun, w-what are you doing?" You stuttered as you innocently blinked at him.

 

L.Joe just smugly smirked. "I didn't sleep pretty well last night, because I didn't have a pillow to hug. I wanna sleep again, can you please be my pillow for just 10 minutes?!" He pleaded with a pout.

 

You lightly sighed and chuckled at his silly request. "Arraso.." You mumbled as you meekly nodded.

 

L.Joe innocently grinned as he snuggled close right next to you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

 

A sudden smile curled into your lips. *I wish we could stay like this forever..* You amusedly thought to yourself.

 

He smirked triumphantly, *I wish we could stay like this forever and ever, ~~~~~~ah!* L.Joe thought to himself.

 

The two of you went to dreamland again.

 

But then after 10 minutes, L.Joe automatically woke up.

He gently pulled back from you and kissed your forehead.

Suddenly you peeked your eyes open and blinked at him..

 

You softened. "Your 10 minutes is up, satisfied now?" You teasingly asked.

 

L.Joe's lips curled into a cute pout, "Hmm.. Not really~" He mumbled.

 

You raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What now?!" You asked in confusion.

 

He smirked. "I want a good morning kiss~" L.Joe winked then he puckered his lips.

 

"YAHH!!!" You irritatedly scoffed as you pushed his chest off.

 

L.Joe roughly stumbled off the bed and landed on his back..

 

He whined. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter