First Kiss

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXJnN9uP2o4&feature=related

 

Lunch Time.

 

You were about to leave the room along with your some other classmates but someone grabbed your wrist from behind.

You gasped and spun around.

 

"~~~~~~~ah.." L.Joe hissed.

 

You looked down and avoid his gaze.

 

*Crap* You thought to yourself.

 

L.Joe sighed. He forced you to come with him to the rooftop.

When the two of you finally reached the rooftop, he let go of your hand and stared at you.

 

"~~~~~~ah.." He mumbled.

 

You are still looking down on the floor and didn't even spoke up.

L.Joe held your chin up and made you face him.

 

You still looked away as your heart beat accelerated.

 

*Aigoo~* You thought to yourself as you gulped.

 

"Ya!! What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you avoiding me?! What did I do to you anyways?! You're my bestfriend right? We promised not to leave each other, forever right?! But now you're the one who's avoiding me..Why, ~~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe blurted out.

 

You sighed and looked straight to his eyes. "I..I don't know." You stuttered.

 

"Huh?!" He hissed.

 

"..I...I think I'm j-just confused with my own feelings." You frowned.

 

"Sorry, Byung Hun-ah.. ." You softened as you hugged L.Joe tightly.

 

L.Joe sighed in relief and hugged you back.

 

*Please don't scare me like that ever again. I don't wanna lose you, ~~~~~~~ah.* L.Joe thought to himself.

 

Tears started to run down on your face.

 

"Sorry~" You mumbled.

 

L.Joe patted your back. "~~~~~~ah, I know you're confused. But please don't avoid me again, arraso? I'm worried about you." He softened and pulled back.

 

He cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumb. "I don't wanna lose my bestfriend." He smirked.

 

You sniffled. "I don't wanna lose my bestest friend too.." You beamed.

 

The two of you sighed and hugged each other again.

 

*Can we really stay to be just best friends forever?* L.Joe thought as he slightly pouted.

 

-----

 

After the classes..

You said goodbyes to your classmates then you and L.Joe happily skipped home.

 

"~~~~~~ah! Can we first hangout to the park before we go home?" L.Joe asked.

 

"Hmmm.. Sure~" You smiled.

 

"Wait. Let's buy banana milk first.." You giggled.

 

L.Joe eagerly nodded. After buying your favorite banana milk you and L.Joe walked to the park.

After few minutes, the two of you finally reached the park.

 

You gleefully ran to the swings and sat down.

L.Joe smiled and sat to the swing beside you.

 

You sipped your banana milk and giggled.

 

L.Joe suddenly remembered the necklace that he brought for you at the Lotte World.

 

*Good thing I brought the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter