Things Got Awkward

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw3LNxnNnAw

 

The next day.

You arrived at school's front gate and saw L.Joe leaning on the wall, probably waiting for you.

You gulped as you felt your body stiffened.

 

*How come I getting nervous with him now?!* You thought to yourself.

 

Suddenly L.Joe glanced around and saw you.

 

"~~~~~~ah! What took you so long?" He smiled.

 

"Uhhh.. . ." You sheepishly mumbled.

 

"Never mind. Come on in! Before we get late for class~" L.Joe smirked as he slung his arm around your shoulders and dragged you inside.

 

You somewhat felt uncomfortable with it.

Slightly irritated, You gently grabbed his arm and yanked it away from your shoulders.

 

L.Joe glanced at you with a confused look.

 

"Uhmm.. Byung Hun. I think you should go first, I need to go to the library.." You excused.

 

"Library? Can't I come?" L.Joe pouted.

 

"N-No! I mean, aren't you gonna hang out with your friends? You should meet them instead." You explained, then you walked away and leave him behind.

 

"B-But.. ." L.Joe scratched his head in confusion as he watched you walked away. 

 

You walked to the library and as soon as you entered, you sat down on the vacant seat by the window.

Then you awkwardly burried your face into your crossed arms on the table.

 

*Why am I starting to feel so awkward with L.Joe now? What the heck is wrong with me?! I don't understand myself..* You pouted.

 

"Aish.." You hissed as you got up and decided to walk to the field instead.

 

Sighing, you glanced around the bleachers and saw a familiar figure.

You narrowed your eyes and figured out that it's Junhyung.

 

*Is he sleeping?!* You thought as you walked towards him.

 

As You finally reached him, you sat beside him and leaned in closer to study his peaceful and handsome sleepy face.

 

*I've got to admit, he's even more attractive when he's asleep~* You thought as you silently giggled.

 

Suddenly his eyes peered open. You were startled and you quickly turn your face on the other side so he can't see your tomato red face.

 

*Damn! I woke him up!* You gulped nervously.

 

"~~~~~~ah? What are you doing here?" Junhyung mumbled as he scratched his eyes.

 

"Ahh.. I was just roaming around, but then I saw someone up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter