Of Killing Jimin and Truth Or Dare

A Thousand Firsts

"So hyung, this is your idea of 'Making you relize that he likes you back' huh?" if looks could kill then maybe Jimin would already be ten feet under the ground with all the death glare that Jungkook had thrown to the shorter male in front of him.
Jimin on the other hand tried really hard to suppress his laughter because he knew that the sulking boy behind him probably had already killed him a thousand times with all the cruelest way possible in his head. But Jimin knew at the end of the day Jungkook would understand what his actual intention was. So Jimin just let the younger boy behind him sulked as much as he want and Jimin continued to give out his class booth flyer.
"And to make it worst, you make me promote this and make more people took part on my misery." Jungkook ripped another flyer instead of giving it to people, "I know I said that he doesn't like me in that way. But you don't have to prove it and slamming it right in front of my face you know."
"Pssh Jungkook stop whining already and finish your job." Yoongi butted in, suddenly appear out of nowhere.
Of course Yoongi would agree with whatever Park ing Jimin idea was, because hell everybody knew that Min ing Yoongi loved Jimin best. The fact that he always came back to Daegu everytime his University had a break even though all his family had already move to Seoul was enough to prove that. Because there was Park Jimin in Daegu and apparently Jungkook couldn't kill Jimin for real if Yoongi was there to save him. "Of course hyung, you'll be on this jerk's side. Of course." Jungkook sulked. Again. And Yoongi just chuckled seeing Jungkook acted cute without even realizing it.
And then suddenly Jimin stopped in his track, turned around to face Jungkook with smirk on his face. " You know what? Screw this flyer , our booth had already gained many consument without using this piece of paper. Let's just play a game!"
Jungkook really wanted to rip Jimin's head from his body when he saw that freaking smirk on the older boy's face. "Yoongi hyung, can you do me a favor?" Jungkook turned to Yonngi's direction, completly ignored Jimin's annoying existence.
Yoongi raised an eyebrow and let out an amused chuckle, "What is it Jungkook? Anything to make you stop sulking and being bitter."
Jungkook sent his last death glare to Jimin before turning around to face Yoongi again, "Please let me kill your favorite dongsaeng."
***
At first, Jungkook never had this obsession of skinning Jimin alive or simply smash his face with a frying pan. But on one fine thursday evening, when Jungkook was trying to study for the dreaded english final exam while forcing himself to ignore how adorable Taehyung was as he rolled around on his bed and whined in order to get Jungkook's attention, Taehyung told something that instantly made Jungkook wanted to kill Jimin right away.
"Kookie~ Jungkookie~" Taehyung rolled, Jungkook still tried to read his text book.
"Hyung need to tell you something important." Taehyung rolled back and Jungkook had to remember that he got 4 out of 100 in his last english test. He had to study. Just ignore this hyung. He already accepted in University in Seoul and you, Jungkook, had to stuck here for two more years. Two words: Must. Study.
"Please, please kookie, I think I might die if I don't tell you about it right now." Taehyung already in sitting position in front of Jungkook while the younger boy had to force his own eyes glued to his book because he knew if he dared to see the sight in front of him, Taehyung with his expert puppy eyes and ridicolously cute pouty lips then he would instantly surrender like a loser.
"Hyung, can you tell me about it latter when I have finished my study? You know one of us is still have to study because apparently he in english which is the subject that will be tested tomorrow and he hasn't graduated like the other one." Jungkook managed to say all of that without even once glancing up from his book.
"But…but this news is worser than your english score. Heck, it's even worser than my mom's self control." And finally it caught Jungkook's attention as Taehyung saw the younger boy look up from his book with a horrified expression on his face.
"Damn, tell me what the hell is worse than your mom's self control?" Jungkook closed his book, totally gave up on his study. "And hyung, worser is not a word."
"I know." Taehyung said with his sudden poker face, "It's just to catch your attention, and it worked." And a blinding smile broke on Taehyung's face made Jungkook had to close his eyes for a moment just to calm down the sudden increase of his heartbeats.
"Hyung, what is it?" Jungkook said with his serious expression, "Don't tell me you just made me close that damn book just to say that you need to eat again or else I'll kill you."
"No, seriously what are you taking me for?" Taehyung said with his hand crossed in front of his left chest while trying hard to fake a hurt expression, "I always think of you as a graceful human being with pure heart and crazily handsome face while you only think of me as a crazy food obsessed human."
"Hyung."
"Yeah?"
"Just cut it already and quickly tell me what the hell is worse than your mom's self control."
"Oh right." He nodded calmly, "What am I trying to tell you again?"
"Hyung, I swear I will kill you!"
"Oh wait, I remember. I kinda afraid that you will kill me for real after I finished telling you the news though."
"Seriously hyung, what is it? Stop making me curious and wanting to punch you!"
"Okay, okay, geez you're so violent." Taehyung said before taking a deep breath to calm himself, "So, do you remember what I told you about my class plans on joining the school year-end carnival?"
"Yeah." Jungkook nodded, still couldn't get grip of where this news would go, "You said something about having to choose between build a haunted house or doing a freaking kissing booth."
Taehyung nodded suddenly felt his hand went clammy, "And you said that both of the idea were awful because haunted house was too mainstream and dumb but you preferred it, because kissing booth was just pure crazy and idea and it was just like you tried to build a small scale of ion in school's event."
"Yeah, you know getting paid for doing some ual stuff is considered as act of ion right? At least that's what I think." Jungkook said.
"Yeah Jungkook, that's what you think." Taehyung nodded again, "And remember how you boldly said that the headmaster would never agree to something like that?"
Now it's time for Jungkook to nod his head, "Yeah, what about that?" Jungkook asked calmly before his eyes went wide as he placed his left palm in front of his mouth, "No way! It can't be…"
"Yes, Jungkook. He gave our class a freaking permission to do a kissing booth for the year-end carnival."
"But why? How?"
"Apparently our class president, Moon Jongup along with Jimin had succrsfully convinced him that it wasn't a bad idea by saying that they will put some strict regulation and the earned money will entirely be donated to some juvenile rehabilitation center."
"Wow, I must admit that the whole donating money for some rehab center was a quiet impressive idea." Jungkook said while Tarhyung still had an uneasy expression on his face, "But, why did you say that I'll kill you after you told me this?"
"Well, maybe because I haven't finished?" Taehyung gave an awkward grin which made Jungkook raised his eyebrows.
"So? What is it?"
"Well, uhm," Taehyung gulped his own saliva before brought his eyes to Jungkook's bed sheet not having the gut to look at the younger's face, "Ihaven'ttellyouthatI'llbethee. Okay now you can kill me."
"What hyung? Slow down a b…what!? Are you telling me that you'll be the kisser?" Taehyung nodded weakly, "You better tell me you were kidding hyung! Oh my God! What were you thinking hyung!? I thought you agreed with ne while I said haunted house is better!?"
"In my deffense, I wasn't the one who volunteered my self to do this! It was Jimin's trap." Jungkook's ears perked up at the mention of Jimin's name, "You know I was totally agree with your opinion about the imposibility of the kissing booth to get a freaking permission from the headmaster. So I told them about it and suddenly out of nowhere Jimin threw a bet at me, he said if they managed to get the permission from the headmaster then I had to be the kisser, and because I trust your judgement so much I agree to that dumb bet right away. I'm sorry Jungkook for being dumb and fell for Jimin's trap, but please make my death as painless as possible okay?"
Jungkook was half listening to Taehyung's messy explanation because suddenly all of his memory about Jimin telling him that he had a plan to make Taehyung and him get together was flooding up his mind. Just what the actual was Jimin planning by making Taehyung kissed a lot of people? Well, Jimin is surely need a smack on his head with a brick or baseball bat.
"Hyung, you know that I can never hurt you, let alone kill you with my own two hands."
"Eh?" To say that Taehyung wasn't surprised by Jungkook reaction was an utter bull, but when Taehyung saw the expression of Jumgkook's face, he couldn't help feeling more terrified. Because there, on Jungkook's face was plasteted a smile that would creep out every living creature there.
"Hyung, let's just kill Jimin hyung." The smile on Jungkook face went wider, "If you kill him, I'll hide his body."
***
Apparently Jungkook's wish to kill Jimin didn't go as plan because here he was forced by the very said boy to participate in his stupid Truth or Dare game in the stupid school's year end carnival with another bunch of basketball kid. Jungkook half willing to join just because he hope that maybe he'll get to pay Jimin back by ordering him to go inside the haunted house alone, (yes, some freshman decided to do the haunted house) or made him confess some embarassing secrets of his.
But no, after thirty minutes played the stupid game he never once caught Jimin. Now the game proceed where Yugyeom got to ask Yoongi to choose between truth or dare. And the older boy choose truth.
"Okay hyung, would you rather get by a hot woman or kiss a boy?" Yugyeom said with smirk on his face while the older boy didn't seem to be bothered by the question at all.
"Of course I choose to kiss a boy, no matter how hot the woman is." He said smirking like an he was, "Besides, everybody knows I had kissed Jimin a hundred times."
Yoongi's answer was of course earned a loud gasp from various direction, while Jimin just sat there red as tomatto. "Hyung, you're kidding right?" Said Junghong, a riddicolously basketball team member from across the table.
"I don't know. Am I?" Yoongi smirked. Again. And all the basketball team there assumed that Yoongi was indeed joking. Except Jungkook, of course. Because he wasn't in the basketball team and he knew very well that Yoongi wasn't joking at all.
"So Jungkook, truth or dare?"
Jungkook must have lost in his own thought because the next thing he knew was the bottle was already directed to him and the smirking Yoongi right in front of his face. "Jungkookie, truth or dare?"
Damn, why did it has to be Min Yoongi out of all the people there? If Jungkook has enough knowledge to know that Yoongi wasn't joking when he said he had kissed Jimin a hundred times then Min Yoongi had enough information about Jungkook that could embarass him for the rest of his life. And the smirk that never left Yoongi's face wasn't helping Jungkook at all. So with a heavy heart Jungkook finally answered the question, "I choose dare."
And Jungkook knew that he just made the biggest mistake in his life when he saw the widened smirk on Yoongi's face.
"So, Jungkook," and Jungkook already trembling on his seat, "I dare you…"

 


A/N: I'm sorry for the messy text because I don't know how to fix them from my phone, I'll fix them when I get my leptop back huaaaa

 

okay, like always spread vkook's love for the world hahaha