What do you want me to be?

A Thousand Firsts

Jungkook had never been so nervous to be in Taehyung's room before in his life, been there for over a thousand times, he even had a spare space in Taehyung's cupboard for his clothes, and his toothbrush was always there beside Taehyung's. But when the older boy took his hand and drag him to his bedroom that night, for the first time he felt so nervous his anxiety sky rocketed into a whole different level.

 

Because the rush from their previous made out session hadn't washed away for even a bit, and Jungkook could feel the hot wave tension in the room clearly, the air conditioner couldn't even save him from that kind of heat. And now Taehyung was stripping off his clothes and changed into a pair of sweatpants and black tanktop. Jungkook was stoned near the closed door but still brave enough to watch the way the muscles on Taehyung's back clench every time the older boy moving around the room. And boy did he love it too much he didn't even feel embarrassed when Taehyung caught him staring.

 

There was a slight smirk on Taehyung's face that made all of Jungkook's anxiety from before resurfaced and soon he could feel his face being attacked by an overwhelming heat. He could hear his breath getting heavier by each passing seconds and could clearly feel his heartbeat quicken into an agonizing speed.

 

"Kookie, what are you trying to do sticking to the door like that?" this time Taehyung only let out an amused chuckle and it was still made Jungkook blushing furiously. "Come here." Taehyung said again, patting the empty space on the mattress he currently slept on.

 

Jungkook gulped down the remaining liquid in his mouth nervously, because they were used to do this before, been doing slept over each other so often they could just crash into each other room without asking for permission first. But this time was different, well you know, one doesn't simply confess their feeling to each other an then just sleep together. It's just…

 

"What's wrong kookie?" Taehyung now no longer laid down on the mattress, he was sitting with a curious looking face. Jungkook wanted to say something but all the words got stuck in his throat and were buried by his frantic heartbeats. And Taehyung was still there, frown started to appear on his forehead when he realized Jungkook hadn't said a single word. "Kookie?"

 

"Euh…" Jungkook's eyes wandered, searching for some distraction from the figure that started to walk closer to his position.

 

And maybe Taehyung looked dumb and sometimes he really is dumb but tonight it's not the case. Taehyung knew about whatever Jungkook's feeling right now because hell yeah he did too. To be honest he didn't even think when he grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to his room but now that they were in Taehyung's room he could actually feel the extreme heat pressure on southern part on his body because damn if he never dreamed about this before. But the look of utter fear on Jungkook's expression made Taehyung's forced to cool himself down.

 

"Hey, kookie. What's wrong?" It's starting to worry Taehyung, how Jungkook flinched when his hand came in contact with the younger smooth cheeks.

 

"Hyung…" and Jungkook felt ridiculous, of wanting to flee from the room at any moment but still leaning to Taehyung's touch because apparently he was craving it too. And how he felt like jumping up and down when Taehyung was leaning in to plant another kiss.

 

Their lips met and Jungkook couldn't help his heartbeat for picking up its speed even when its already beating on a mile minute. It's felt strange how his body would react to Taehyung's every touches even when his mind was in some chaotic-nervous-and-scared state.

 

"It's okay, Jungkook. It's just me." And Jungkook was cursing at himself when he felt almost disappointed because Taehyung had stopped kissing him, "Let's go get some sleep, okay?"

 

And Jungkook just nodded silently while internally scolding himself to stop being such a little .

 

***

 

Besides all the awkward things he did before he went to sleep last night, Jungkook found himself having a really good sleep, with a really good dream that made him woke up with a rather embarrassing bonner. But Jungkook still could let out a sigh of relief though, because the object of his dream was nowhere to be found when he opened his eyes.

 

Jungkook's first guess was the bathroom, and turned out he was wrong because it was empty when he went in to wash his face and brush his teeth.

 

The kitchen. Jungkook knew that Taehyung must be in the kitchen. He ing knew it. Not because he has some strong analytical thing running in his mind but because there was a strong burnt smell running pass his nose that made Jungkook took an immediate run to the kitchen.

 

"Holly hyung! What are you doing!?" Jungkook screamed when he saw a thin layer of smoke clouding the kitchen and a lost looking Taehyung holding a frying pan in the middle of flour and sugar and nothing but mess.

 

Taehyung averted his gaze to Jungkook and gave the younger boy his bright smile. "Oh hey kookie! Come here, I made pancake to celebrate ou-" Taehyung sentence come to halt when he reaized that Jungkook was coming to his way and suddenly he found himself couldn't resume whatever he wanted to say before and blushing furiously instead.

 

"Celebrating what hyung?"

 

"Euh, you know," Taehyung put the frying pan on the kitchen counter then scratching the back of his neck.

 

Jungkook rised his eyebrows in amusement, chalenging Taehyung to answer his question. "What?"

 

Taehyung looked hesitant for a while then leaning in, "This." he said before closing the gap between them and kissed Jungkook on the lips. "We're celebrating the day when I finally can kiss you as much as I want." Taehyung chirped, getting more confidence after tasting Jungkook sweet lips.

 

"And why is that?" Jungkook squeaked, he tried hard to sound confidence and making the older boy flushed or something but it looked like Taehyung's lips still has a big effect on his mind.

 

"Euh, I asked you to stop being my best friend, remember?"

 

Jungkook nodded, "Actually, I want to ask you about it hyung. If you don't want me to be your best friend then what do you want me to be?"

 

There's a glint of mischieves in Jungkook’s eyes that Taehyung failed to catch because he suddenly scrumbled to find words. "I'm asking you to be the peanut butter to my jelly?"

 

"Hyung what in the …" Jungkook knew of course, what Taehyung were implying by that. But still… it would be really nice if Taehyung said it himself.

 

"Okay, okay, I'll say it." Jungkook grinned as Taehyung took a deep breath. He reached out his hand to tug on Jungkook's waist and brought the younger boy imposibly closer to him. Taehyung brought his right hand up to at Jungkook's face.

 

"Hey kookie," Jungkook surpressed the squeal that threaten to spill out from his mouth because damn, Is this really happening? "Please please please will you be my-"

 

And Jungkook damned phone rang.

 

Oh my god Jungkook swore he'll kill the ca- "Jeon ing Jungkook! Where the are you!?" Jimin screamed from across the phone.

 

"Hyung, calm down, I-"

 

"Calm down!? Jungkook you left me on that porm and I nearly freeze my out waiting for you in the dark while you busy frick-fracking with Taehyung and didn't even bothered to tell me to look for another ride!!"

 

Jungkook whole face flushed at the Jimin's words, ""H-hyung we didn't do tha-"

 

"Oh my god! You ditched me and you didn't even do the deed!? Oh my god I'm so pissed off!"

 

"Hello Jimin, this is Taehyung." Taehyung already took Jungkook's phone from the moment he saw Jungkook whole face reddened and felt annoyed because he wasn't the reason behind that. And of course it got to be Park freaking Jimin, "For the record I don't care if you were pissed off or not. And no we haven't did it, but we're planning to do it soon, and that's none of your bussines and oh for whatever higher force above us, Park Jimin please off!"

 

Taehyung turned off Jungkook's phone and put it on the counter before turning his attention back to the blushing-furiously-and-slightly-gapping boy in front of him. "So, where were we? Oh yeah the question. So Jeon Jungkook, would you be my boyfriend?"