Let's show 'em!

A Thousand Firsts

"Come on hyung, let's go!" Jungkook tried to reach the dork knob but the older boy beat him to it. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung to only see the older boy were giving him a meaningful look. "What? I thought we're going to Jimin hyung's place."


Yeah, Jimin and Yoongi had invited them to come over at their place this morning with the promise of takeout foods and video games. But the thing is Taehyung wasn't so pleased with that idea, "Kookie, can we we not go? Please?"


Taehyung was giving Jungkook his best puppy look but Jungkook wouldn't give in with that, they had talked about it this morning, "No hyung, we can't. We promised to Jimin and Yoongi hyung, remember?" Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook beat him to it, "Beside, they're leaving to Seoul tomorrow and we can't meet them until christmas."


Jungkook tried to move Taehyung's grip on the door knob but the older wouldn't bug, "What about me? I'm leaving tomorrow too. Don't you want to spend time with me?" Jungkook was about to say something but apparently Taehyung hadn't finished his sentence. "My parents won't be home until tonight, it's such a waste to leave this house, cold and empty without us."


And Jungkook gulped down his saliva because when the hell Taehyung learned to talk like that and og course he was talking with his damn deeper than ocean voice, "Sounds good right? Baby." He whispered on Jungkook's ear.


And it all happened so fast, one second Taehyung was whispering on his ear and the next second he was caging Jungkook against the front door and start kissing the younger without warning. To say that Jungkook was surprised was an utter understatement, but what surprised him the most was the fact that Jungkook was kissing him back with so much eagerness and ready to drop everything and did everything Taehyung suggested them to do.


And then Taehyung cupped his , lifting Jungkook up while the younger linked his legs on Taehyung waist, hand tugging harshly at the older hair while Taehyung was nibbling on his lower lip. Jungkook let out a soft moan and suddenly Jungkook's whole being was full with Taehyung. Taehyung's lips on his, Taehyung's tongue in his mouth, Taehyung's hand, Taehyung's hair, Taehyung's skin, Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.


And on that particular heated moment, Jungkook's phone started ringing and proved that Jimin was a natural er.


***


"So what were you two doing before coming here?" Jungkook was drinking water in Jimin's kitchen when the shorter male came in, hands lifted in front of his chest, eyebrows wigling crazily and smirk on his weird face.


"None of your business, hyung."


"Ouch, it's only a few days and Taehyung's touchy self already rubbing off on you." Jimin shook his head, "Well, that's what intense making out do to people."


Jungkook nearly sprayed his water on Jimin's smirking face upon hearing the shorter male's remark, "Hyung, what in the hell!?"


Jimin smirked wider, "Come on, stop denying. The first month in relationship is the time you have to admit that the thirst is real." Jimin chuckled when he saw Jungkook giving him a dirty look, "Besides, your lips is still swollen you know."


Jimin was laughing like a mad man seeing Jungkook getting red as tomatto. And Jungkook felt a little annoyed at Taehyung, because it's been two hours of him playing video game with Yoongi without even spared a glance at Jungkook when he's the one who was strongly against the idea of going to Jimin's place in the first place.


"That's why I call you to come here because I hate to think that my baby boy was being deflowered by someone somewhere." Jimin teased Jungkook again. Seriously, it's fun to finally teasing someone and not the other way around. Jimin was about to tease Jungkook somewhere when he heard a commotion from the living room.


"Stop ing cheating you !" Taehying screamed at Yoongi.


Yoongi on the other hand just smirked lazily, "Come on, you and I both know that you're just at video game."


"No, I'm not! I would have won if you're no cheating and-"


"Hey, what's going on here?" Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the living room to find a screaming Taehyung and unamused Yoongi.


"Hello Jungkook," Yoongi smiled his infamous gummy smile, "Nothing's happened really. Taehyung here just really wants to go home and I told him to beat me at the video game first. But apparently he lost and now he's being bitter about it."


"No, kookie! He's a cheating bastard, you have to trust me!" Taehyung was pouting, his lower lip jolting out cutely and Jungkook was left wondering where the hell the y beast Taehyung at the front door a while ago left? And the thought about their previous y moment had succesfully sent the heat down his southern body area.


"You know what?" Jimin butted in, "You two should stop playing because it's time for me to beat Jungkook's ."


Jungkook only snorts at Jimin's words, "Bring it on Park Jimin."


So the next thirty minutes was filled by Yoongi teasing Taehyung to oblivion while Jungkook tried hard to beat Jimin on video game.


"You know Taehyung, even if you won the game and go home you two are not gonna do anything."


"Oh, you don't know a thing about us hyung." That was Taehyung's response, and Jungkook's neck was turning red at the sound of Taehyung's low voice.


"Oh you know I know. You two probably peck each other lips and then shy away." Yoongi said and Jungkook was getting wild with the controller.


"We're not like that." Taehyung was practically growling.


"Yes you are." Yoongi smirked, "You two are still a baby."


"No we're not!"


"Yes you are."


"Min Yoongi if you don't stop being annoying I seriously will punch you in the fa-"


"I won!" Jungkook screamed, he turned to Jimin, "Yeah that's right, I just beat the hell your in' !"


And then Jungkook turned to Yoongi, "And hyung, we're not a baby." And then he turned to his boyfriend, "Babe, let's show 'em!"


"Show wha-" So Jungkook was basically straddling Taehyung's lap and kiss him which Taehyung gladly returned leaving the other two older male in the room stunned at their PDA act.


It's not until they start making noise that Jimin woke up from his daze, "Oh Lord! You two get a ing room!"


Jungkook stopped kissing Taehyung for a while and gave Jimin and Yoongi hiz sweetest smile, "Sure." He then turned to Taehyung, "Babe, let's go home!" And the two younger boy were out of Jimin's house in a blink of an eye.


Jimin was still shocked after seeing Jungkook and Taehyung making out when Yoongi cleared his throat. "Well Jimin, let's make out too."




So I promised to update sooner but two weeks is not sooner and I'm sorry for that huaaaaa