Of y Dance and Equator's Hot

A Thousand Firsts

Taehyung knew that he was really screwed from the moment he saw Jungkook entered his booth right after his ex girlfriend came out of it. The undeniably hardcore sudden increase of his heartbeats right after he saw Jungkook's face was enough to indicate that yeah, he was really screwed. And the moment when Taehyung can't hold himself from pulling Jungkook closer, he knew that this wasn't just a sudden moment of boldness. It was more like all of the desires that he had been suppresed for a long time finally reached its peak and just overflowed right at that moment. The fact that Jungkook looked like he wasn't really afected by their unconventional made out session was somehow not surprising for Taehyung.

What he really didn't reckon to happen was the after efect of that action for him. Taehyung thought that after he let out all the thing he wishes he did to his best friend, he'd be free. Like he could start to going out with girls without having this weird feeling wedge in his heart. But boy, Taehyung had never been so wrong in his life, because now he felt like he just couldn't get enough of Jungkook.

He knew he had been kissing around his best friend's neck and left a quite distinct red mark in the past few months but this time his craving seemed like going to another level. The no-joke one. Because now everytime Taehyung saw Jungkook the image of him having Jungkook flushed against his chest and kissing him like there was no tomorrow would suddenly apear out of nowhere. And it was getting harder to look at the younger boy without having the urge to slam him on the nearest wall and attacked his sweet, sweet lips.

The younger had made it clear though, that there would be no change in their friendship. Jungkook never said it but the way he never mentioned or questioning about their heated kissing a few days ago was enough for Taehyung to get the hint. So now it left only Taehyung to battle with his own crazy hormones.

"Taehyung, let's go!" His father's voice was breaking his train of thought.

Taehyung averted his gaze to his father who was standing by his bedroom's door frame. "We still have to wait for Jungkook, dad."

This night was the anual farewell prom where all of the graduated student got together for the last prom in their highschool life. Actually, only the graduted students that could attend this event but being the member of student council and had been assigned as the music director of the said event, Jungkook got to attend that event too. And they decided to go together, so here's Taehyung, already dressed up in his semi-suits and waited for Jungkook to get his cute here. But when Taehyung looked at his father furrowed eyebrows he knew that there was something fishy going on.

"But Jungkook was already arrived since fifteen minutes ago," Taehyung had already stood from his bed, "I saw your mom opened the door for him."

And before his dad could utter another word, Taehyung had already sprinted out to his parent's room.

***

Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's bed waiting for the older boy to come from his parent's room. Taehyung was trying to save Jungkook from his mom's craziness and sacrificing himself for it. It's too late though but Jungkook didn't say it just because he didn't feel victimized by Taehyung's mom at all but when Taehyung appeared from behind the door Jungkook somehow felt victimized by him.

Because there he was, standing with his semi-suit glory and a really thick eyeliner circling his diamond eyes making it looked so much sharper and Jungkook was left breathless. "My God, kookie! Did my mom put lipstick on you?"

And Jungkook wasn't sure how to react because Taehyung was talking with his infamous deep voice while looking at him like Jungkook was some kind of food or something. "N-no." Jungkook's voice was cracking and Tahyung's gaze was still zooming on his lips.

"Then why is it so red?"

Jungkook was trying hard to control his raging heartbeats and trying not to squirm under Taehyung's heated gaze, "Your mom gave me that wasabi cracker as reward for agrreing to let my face became her canvas." This time Jungkook's voice didn't crack and he did a little victory dance inside his mind.

Taehyung's eyes went bigger, "And you eat all of that devil's food?"

"It's tasty." Jungkook stated.

"The thing is evil." Taehyung shuddred, "I nearly choked to die the first time I eat it."

"But it's tasty for me though." Jungkook shruged, trying to ignore the fact that Taehyung was still at the door frame and looked like he wasn't planning to move in the near future.

Maybe Jungkook didn't realize it but Taehyung felt like there was some kind of imaginary wall of tension between them. It was started right after their kiss on the kissing booth. That tension made them couldn't stand being close around each other not because they were becoming awkward, it was simply to hot being at the three metre radius around each other.

And just like the wasabi cracker insident, Taehyung felt like his mom little action of touching up Jungkook with her crazy hand and turning him into some kind of hot mess had the same intention behind it. His mom just wanted to turtore him, for her own pleasure. It was proved though, because taehyung was curently having dificculty to avert his gaze from Jungkook's face. With all the eyeliner Taehyung never knew Jungkook could pull of and the ridiculously hot red lips as the after effect of the effing evil wassabi crackers.

Taehyung was finally succed to avert his gaze away from Jungkook but it was just for a mere second before he found himself averted his gaze back to Jungkook's features. "My father is already going to the toilet six times because of it."

"Really? I'm fine though. That wasabi crackers got nothing on me really." Jungkook calmly stated, and there it was, Taehyung's breathy chuckle came out of his mouth made his eyes transforming into black crescent and suddenly the tension that awkwardly stood tall between them seemed to start melting away.

"Err, Jungkook…" Or not. "Can I ask you something?"

Jungkook once again wasn't really sure on how to react about Taehyung wish because it was Kim Taehyung, the one person who never asked for permission before questioning something. The very person who never seemed too nerveous to be around Jungkook. And the very person who was not himself right now. And it made Jungkook felt cautious for whatever question that would be asked by the older boy.

Meanwhile Taehyung was debating within himself on wether he should ask Jungkook the question he was dying to ask or just run away from it again. Taehyng stared at Jungkook's thinking face before the younger boy looked up and caught Taehyng's gaze. Soon Jungkook was nodding his head slowly as if asking Taehyung to go on and Taehyung gulped down his own saliva for that.

Should he just ask Jungkook that question? Or not? Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face once again and realized that he couldn't afford to lose someone as precious as Jungkook. "Is there any song that requires you to do a couple dance? Like you have to dance with girls and stuff." So Taehyung changed his actual question, and apparently he did a poor job at it.

"What?" Jungkook tried really hard to not let Taehyung knew on how much he expected more about his question and guess he did a poor job at it too.

"I mean you are in the charge of music for tonight's event right? I kinda don't want to ask a girl to dance with me though." Taehyung scratched the back of his head, "Now I kinda hope I'm not breaking it off with Namjoo before the prom night."

And that people, was a really, really bad move came from Taehyung because right now Jungkook was pissed off, "You know you can always ask her to get back together with you. It's not like there is someone holding you back. Just do it hyung and all your problem will be solved."

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's voice became cold and that the younger boy was rather pissed off. But why? Is Jungkook jealous? Jealous? Holy ing cow is Jungkook jealous!? No way.

"That's not what I mean kookie." Jungkook only raised his eyebrow signaling Taehyung to go on, "It's not like I want to get back in relationship with her or any other girl in particular, I just don't want to be awkwardly standing alone while other people do the mushy-mushy couple dance."

"So you're thinking of getting back with her just to avoid standing alone in the midst of other couple?" Jungkook now had already standing from Taehyung's bed with both of his arms crossed in front of his chest while his eyes were judging the older boy so hard.

"Nooo! I was just saying that… you know what? Nevermind, just tell me what should I do then?" Taehyung watched as Jungkook's pissed off expression changed and soon there was a smirk gracing the younger boy's face.

Chalenge accepted. Jungkook was now busy with his phone searching for the song that would be used in the couple dance part on the prom later, he smiled so wide when he found the said song and touch the play icon on his phone. The music started to flow, "You know you can always dance like this in this type of music," Jungkook placed his phone on Taehyung's bed side table, "alone."

And Jungkook started to do the all y dance thing with all the hip ing and humping into dry air. And suddenky Taehyung's throat became dry as well, his whole being felt like been in the gigantic imaginary oven that made him burning, and the worst part was Taehyung felt something was moving down there. So, to save himself from an embarassing , Taehyung kind of sprinted across the room to snatch Jungkook's phone befkre rapping the stop button.

"Why the heck are you stopping the music!?" It wasn't coming from Jungkook's mouth, it was coming from Taehyung's mom mouth who stood wide eyed on the door frame. "It was such a hot move!"

Taehyung unconsciously slaped his own forehead before groaning and turning baxk to face his starstrucked mom, "Mom, what are yoh doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm here to watch Jungkook do the y dance of course!" His mom's face was so serious it started to freak Taehyung out. "Come on Taehyung, play the music again!"

"No mom, stop being a erted fangirl of Jungkook and go somewhere else." Taehyung was tryung to shut the door.

"Ya! Why am I a ert fangirl? I was just apreciating the good."

"Whatever, bye mom." Taehyung closed the door and didn't forget to lock it. Outside his mom was yelling out nonsense and Taehyung could no longer give a .

"Ya Jungkook! Just so you know, you're really hot! Equator hot!" His mom yelled for the last time and Jungkook just chuckled hearing the comment before being shut up with Taehyung's glare.

"What?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"What the hell was that?" Taehyung hissed and Jungkook once again found himself raising his own eyebrows.

"I was showing you how to do the couple dance with dry air as the girl." Jungkook explained, fully aware of how red Taehyung's ears were, "You shouldn't stop the music if you wasn't fully grasped the whole concept hyung."

"Concept? Concept bull. Where the hell you learn such move!?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows again, "I'm in the dance club, remeber?" Taehyung remained stoic on his spot, "And why the hell are you yelling at me hyung?"

Taehyung decided to just ignore Jungkook's last question, "Please don't tell me Jimin and other dance club member had seen you doing this."

Jungkook just laughed it away but Taehyung's face remained as rigid as a rock, "No hyung, it's the first time for me to show it in front of someone."

"Good. Don't you ever think showing it to someone else." Taehyung's expression still as hard as before, "Scratched that! You have to swear you'll never show it to any living creature on this earth."

"What? Why? Is my moves that bad hyung?"

Taehyung flinched, it's not bad, it was really far away from bad to the point Taehyung wasn't willing to let anybody saw it, "No."

"Then why?"

"Just ing promise me Jungkok." Taehyung hissed, his eyes were dark and Jungkook found himself nodding his head slowly.

"I don't understand why, but okay hyung I promise you." Jungkook drew a small smile on his lips, "Just chill out okay? You're kinda scary right now."

After hearing what Jungkook said, Taehyung quickly change his expresion that he didn't know coming out as scary. He looked at Jungkook once again to check wether his expression had relaxed enough, and Jungkook sent his agreement with his cheeky smile. Usually Taehyung would find it cute but right at that moment the only word that could describe Jeon Jungkook was hot. Equator hot.

And only one thought came across Taehyung's mind; What the hell is wrong with him?



Author's Note: Jungkook is indeed hot. Equator hot! abdjfjkvkfmskdp hahaha

So I thought I should write something before my brain get rotten so this chapter come out. 3 or 4 chapters left before the ending and a few more hours left before kookie's birthday! wohooo #HappyKookiesDay
Okay, I need to go, hope you enjoy this chapter and vote, comment, subscribe are much apreciated. Bye bye loveliesss! xD