Of An Idiotic Taehyung and Jimin's Perfect Plan

A Thousand Firsts

“How the hell you two aren’t together?” Jimin practically let out a frustrated groan as soon as he arrived at the dance practice room. There were basically only the two of them there and Jimin couldn’t get any better time to spill out his frustration about the bizarre relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung to the younger boy.
Jungkook was stuffing back all of his stuff to his bag when Jimin barged into the room, “How the hell you’re not in your class so called important meeting?”
“Don’t change the subject Jungkook-ah.” Jungkook didn’t even spare him a glance but Jimin knew that the younger was listening; he always was listening to him, so Jimin decided to go on, “You two are all over each other since three months ago, so what I’m trying to say here is what the hell are you waiting for? Just confess already and ing live happily ever after.”
And then Jimin heard a sigh came from Jungkook’s mouth before the younger turned his direction towards Jimin, “I think I’ve already told you this a thousand times hyung, it’s not that easy.”
"And what's so difficult about it? You like him, he likes you. End of discussion…"
"Hyung, Taehyung hyung doesn't like me that way, he just…"
"What? Back hugged you? Kissed you? Left you a ing gigantic hickey?" Jimin's eyes darted to Jungkook's neck where he can see that freaky purple thing clearly, "What? Tell me what part that I got wrong? That brat's obviously likes you back, in the very exact same way you like him." Jimin lifted his hands in front of his chest and smiled smugly, knew that Jungkook had a difficulty to retort back because hell, Jimin was totally right and ain't nobody can tell him the other way.
Jungkook let out an audiable sigh before he stared right into Jimin's eyes, "Hyung, please don't do this." Jungkook closed his eyes as he tightened his grip on the strap of his backpack.
"Don't do what, Jungkook-ah? I just want to…"
"Don't make me get my hopes high, hyung." Jungkook opened his eyes, "Taehyung hyung doesn't like me that way, I crafted this fact deeply in my mind so that I don't get my hopes up and only hurts myself in the end."
"But I just want you to be happy. Don't you want to be happy, Jungkook?"
Jungkook opened his mouth but he didn't get to answer Jimin's question because right at that moment the door flung open and suddenly Taehyung was there and Jimin had the oportunity to witness everything with his very own eyes.
Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. Taehyung kissed the younger's left cheek while murmuring "Let's go home Kookie" in the very skin of the younger boy. Jungkook's whole face flushed bit red while Taehyung had this adoring look on his eyes. Then Jimin got to witness Taehyung's ability to switch his face expression one eighty degrees when he glared at Jimin with the very eyes that just stared at Jungkook with such tender feeling, "What the hell are you doing here Park Jimin?"
And Jungkook told him that Taehyung didn't like Jungkook like that. Yeah what kind of bull was that? "I'm here to talk to my best friend." Jimin smirked.
"What? The whole class meeting was canceled because of you. And here you are claiming to talk to your best friend." Taehyung spat, "And for your information, HE IS MINE!"
Jimin could see Jungkook went stiff in Taehyung's embrace while the glaring boy kept oblivious of what he had said, "Excuse me? He's yours?" Jimin raised an eye brow, "Are you officially his, Jungkook-ah?"
"W-what?" Jungkook stutered with his raging red face.
"Of course he is my best friend, you !" So this was what Jungkook meant, apparently Taehyung was an idiot that fully wasn't aware of his own feeling towards the younger boy, "And don't you dare to ing 'Jungkook-ah' him!"
"And why is that become a problem?" Jimin knew that his smirking face was irking Taehyung so much, so he decided to plaster his most annoying smirk on his face just to annoy Taehyung even more, "As long as I know, I am his best friend too. Right, Jungkook-ah?"
"As long as I ing know, no you are not!"
"Yes, I am."
"No, you aren't!"
"I am."
"You. Are. Not."
"I am."
" Ya you ing midget! You a…"
"Hyung!" Jimin thought that it was amazing how a second Taehyung was cursing and glaring at him and changed completely when he turned his attention to Jungkook.
"Yeah Jungkookie?" Jimin swore that he nearly throwing up rainbow when he caught the look on Taehyung's eyes and yet the brat didn't even know that he had that look on him.
"Let's just go home, okay?" maybe Taehyung didn't realize that he still had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's body while he was busy bickering with Jimin. And to Jimin, it was the sign that both Jungkook and Taehyung didn't find the back hugging thing weird because the were just naturally that way. And it only made Jimin beliefs about Taehyung-and-Jungkook-need-to-be-together grew stronger.
Taehyung was already linked his arms to Jungkook's and basically dragging the younger boy when he suddenly turned around and glared at Jimin. Again. "Don't you dare to ing follow us home!"
Jimin could only shook his head in amusement, "Our house is in the same direction you idiot!" Fine! If Jungkook refuse to believe that his crush was actually having a crush as big on him, then Jimin would make Taehyung confess to Jungkook and made the younger boy had no choice but believing him.
And Jimin thought he had a perfect plan for that.


A/N: post this through my phone because my leptop basically tells me to find another one as he slowly dying on me. in another words, my leptop is terminally ill and I can't do anything to save him. OTL

but on the brighter side, 100+ subbies wohooo thank you all, mwahaha