White Dove

The Boss' Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 6

White Dove

 

9:45PM, Gangnam

 

Minho drove like a madman.

“I don’t feel good about this. According to what I learned about Gary and his sister’s case, the loan bloated so big and Gary had no choice but to agree on the amount just to get his sister back.” Said Kyuhyun. “So we have to also be mentally prepared about this.”

“Let’s hope we make it on time.” Said Minho

Kyuhyun dared not ask his questions yet. Minho looked really bothered by this.

They soon arrived at what looked to be a red light district.

“This is the kind of place I wouldn’t want anyone seeing me enter.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Which is it?” asked Minho.

“The name of the place is ‘Red Stage’.” Said Kyuhyun. “If he’s not the loan shark we’re looking for, I’m sure they know where the other loan sharks are.”

“Red Stage…” Minho saw a red building nearby. “That’s it.”

They entered the place. It was dark inside. There was a bar.

“Are you here for drinks?” asked a woman who approached them. “Do  you need a woman to sit with you?”

It seems they went to the right place.

“We’re here to negotiate a loan.” Said Minho.

“Oh…this way.” The girl led Minho and Kyuhyun inside a room. There were goons all over the room. There was a table at the middle of the room where a short, stout man was sitting.

“I would like to know if you have a woman named Sulli Choi. She loaned from someone and was taken earlier today.” Said Minho.

The stout man looked around the gangsters inside the room, everyone shook their head.

“It seems she did not take the loan from here.” Said the stout man. “But I can ask my men to check it out. If you would pay me handsomely.”

Minho sighed and took a check in his pocket.

The stout man smiled and called one of the men. The gangster nodded and went out.

“He’ll be back soon, sit down.” Said the gangster.

Minho and Kyuhyun both refused to sit.

In less than five minutes, the gangster was back.

He whispered unto the stout man’s ear.

The stout man sighed.

“You are in a bit of trouble.” Said the stout man.

 “What do you mean?” asked Minho.

“My  men have received information that the ‘Lost Shoe’ has taken a woman earlier. If she’s the same woman you’re looking for, you’d have a big problem.” Said the stout man.

Minho clenched his hand.

“Why?”

“That man plays all dirty tricks just to get his money.” Said the stout man. “No mercy.”

“Tell me what he did to her.” Said Minho.

The stout man stared at Minho for a minute before he talked.

“It seems your girlfriend will be sold off tonight.” Said the stout man.

“Sold…off?” asked Minho.

“Yeah, sold off.  It’s something a bit worse than just selling her for a night.” Said the stout man.

“What do you mean?” asked Kyuhyun. “Can you say it clearly please?”

“It seems Lost Shoe learned the little Missy is still innocent. Compared to a woman who is no longer innocent, men will like to buy her more eagerly. That makes her price higher.” Said the stout man.

Minho closed his eyes.

This is his fault. He had brought this upon Sulli.

“We need to go to Lost Shoe before she gets sold off. We need to negotiate.” Said Kyuhyun.

Minho nodded.

Minho and Kyuhyun turned to leave but the stout man stopped them.

“Are you planning to go to Lost Shoe and demand him to let the woman go?” asked the stout man.

Minho nodded.

“Since you gave a handsome amount of money, let me give you a tip. Instead of going to him to negotiate, I think you might get a better deal if you don’t meet him.” Said the stout man.

“What are you saying? Are you saying we just let her be sold off?” asked Minho.

“Yes, let her be sold off.” Said the stout man.

Minho had the urge to punch the man.

“But make sure she gets sold to you.” Said the stout man.

“Are you…suggesting we join the bidding?” asked Kyuhyun.

The stout man nodded.

“Just make sure you’re the highest bidder. I know Lost Shoe very well, if you go and negotiate with him, he will double if not triple the loan. But if you bid, he has no control over the money, it depends on the other men who wants to buy the girl.” Said the stout man.

“Why are you giving us this tip? How will we know you’re not conniving with Lost Shoe to make us pay bigger?” asked Minho.

“Lost Shoe has betrayed me on more than one occasion. Don’t you know the saying? A thief’s worst enemy is also a thief.” Said the stout man.

Minho and Kyuhyun glanced at each other. When they got out of the place, Minho gave his phone to Kyuhyun.

“Call Changmin. We may need him.” Said Minho

 

--------------------

10:30PM, Gangnam

 

Sulli sighed as she looked at the mirror. She had been forced to wear a really tight, short dress. It reveals her legs too much almost showing her , even her chest is revealed to an indecent level. She has never looked so… bold!

Sulli sighed. How did this come to be. Just an hour ago, she was still standing by the restaurant waiting for that irritating man, and now she’s here…going to be fed to the Lions.

The gangsters made sure she knew what was going to happen. They made sure she was frightened by it. Sulli closed her eyes. Those men outside, they’re surely dirty old rich men whose only purpose for coming here is use their money to get a woman.

She only has herself to blame. She loaned form an evil person. And now she has to bear the consequences because she can’t pay. It didn’t help that she couldn’t control her tongue sometimes. It was from her own lips that the gangsters learned she was still a . And for that, they got more excited to sell her.

Sulli looked at her face. If this was not about selling her, she would have been thankful to look a bit pretty. She looked so good she was tempted to take a selca. Eyeliner was put on her, some shinning eye shadow was also put. It was shining but it wasn’t too much. It was just right. Enough to make her pretty but still look innocent. Her lips were tainted with a cherry color and her hair was curled and blown away from her face.  But knowing what’s going to happen in a few minutes takes whatever motivation she has in life. So what if she’s pretty? She has longed wished she could be pretty, this pretty. But being pretty is her curse tonight. Earlier today, she thought she can still fight for a good life. She thought she’s finally making progress one step at a time. But now that she’s here, the tiny bud of hope is crushed.

A man entered the room.

“It’s time, c’mon.” said the man. “Once you’re bought tonight, you’d be able to pay for your loan. Isn’t that good? No more gangsters hunting you.”

Sulli did not answer.

“You only need to bear it for a night.” Said the man. “And if you liked it, maybe you can return here and get more money every night.”

Sulli felt a bitter taste in . She wanted to spit it out on the gangster’s face. How could he say these insults?

The man dragged her out of the room towards the stage.

“Now walk like a sweet and innocent woman.” Said the gangster.

She… never imagined she will be down to this. She had hoped she could keep herself for the man she would love. She thought she could save herself without having to go through this. But she was wrong. This would be the worst night of her life. She will dread this night. This will forever mark her and make her hate herself…

But if she would turn back time, she would still take that loan. That…she will never regret it.

Sulli took a deep breath.

She took the first step. And then the next. And then the next. She made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter