She Decides

The Boss' Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Hi Everyone, I did an early update today because I will be away from my PC most of the day. :D

 

 

Chapter 11

She Decides

 

12:20PM, Gwanak-gu

 

Minho sat across Yuri in a restaurant.

“I…didn’t want to lie.” Said Minho. “I’m sorry.”

“You have to ask her to leave your house.” Said Yuri.

“I can’t. She doesn’t have anywhere to go.” Said Minho.

“Why not? She has friends for sure.” Said Yuri.

“She doesn’t have any.” Said Minho.

“And you believed her? That’s ridiculous! Nobody doesn’t have a single friend!” Yuri said almost  shouting.

“She just got out of a loan and she’s still paying it to me by instalment. She’s doing some of my house chores.” Said Minho.

“If she is a lynch that stays in your house like this, I would not mind helping out just to make her leave. I’d find her a place. And I’ll find you a maid.” Said Yuri.

“I would be the one to decide when she is to leave.” Said Minho.

“Are you telling me to stay out of it? How can I stay out of it when my boyfriend lives in the same roof with a girl?” Yuri is getting hysterical. “And not just some random girl… You even said you like her.”

“It was not my intention to feel that way towards her. You know how I never paid attention towards anyone else. I have never paid attention to anyone I help.” Said Minho.

Yuri looked away trying to fight her emotions.

“Sulli and I have some agreement. We can’t just bend that.” Said Minho.

Yuri made a frustrated sigh.

“Do you know how hurt I am right now?” asked Yuri.

“I’m sorry.” said Minho.

There was a long moment of silence.

“The two of us… we said we need space from each other. But we did not break up.” Said Yuri. “I thought you’d wait for me faithfully.”

“I tried. It was not my intention to look at her.” Said Minho.

Yuri closed her eyes.

“Let’s stop talking about her. I thought we’d have a sweet reconciliation.” Said Yuri.

Minho nodded.

 “You only contacted me now?” asked Minho. “I heard you’ve gone home a week ago.”

“I didn’t want to face you right away.” Said Yuri. “I heard your project just started.”

Minho crossed his arms around his chest.

“Are you going to take back what you did before?” asked Minho.

“Nope, I have not regretted it one bit.” Said Yuri.

“It almost got you imprisoned.” Said Minho.

“It was worth it.” Said Yuri.

“That day… I asked you to stop it.” Said Minho. “But you still did it.”

“Because it was the least I can do.” Said Yuri. “You know I’d do everything for you.”

Minho closed his eyes.

“Yuri. I told you to stop doing things for me, things that would jeopardize you.” Said Minho.

“If it’s for you. I don’t mind jeopardy.” Said Yuri.

Minho sipped his drink.

“But you Minho… why are you hurting me like this?” asked Yuri.

----------------------

Changmin saw Sulli eating ramyun inside a convenience shop. He entered the shop and sat beside Sulli.

“Ramyun?” asked Changmin.

“I’m on a tight budget.” Said Sulli.

“They’re probably eating something nice now. I heard Yuri and Minho are together right now.” said Changmin. “I was a bit confused. The guys in the football team keep saying you’re Minho’s girlfriend. But as far as I know, Yuri is Minho’s girlfriend.”

Sulli almost choked.

“Minho and I? They assumed too much. He and I are just…friends.” said Sulli.

“Good to hear then.” Said Changmin. “I didn’t want a pretty girl like you to get too hurt by Minho’s situation.”

“Um... can I ask something?” asked Sulli.

“What is it?” asked Changmin.

“Yuri and Minho…they’re in a relationship isn’t it?” asked Sulli. “I saw them together once. But the past weeks, I’ve never seen them together.”

“Minho and Yuri were a couple.” Said Changmin.

The confirmation cut through Sulli’s chest.

“But when Yuri had a controversy at work, she had to leave for the US. I heard they decided to cool things off while Yuri was away. But there was never a breakup.” Said Changmin.

Sulli felt like her heart is being squeezed and hammered.

“Are you asking because you’re afraid Minho will kick you out of his house?” asked Changmin.

Sulli bit her lip and nodded.

“yeah.” Said Sulli.

“Well…I’ll leave that decision to Minho. But when he gets back with his girlfriend, it would be weird if you still stayed with him, right? The girlfriend might not feel comfortable with it.” Said Changmin.

Sulli nodded.

“yeah.”

---------------------

 

8PM, Gangnam

 

It was the first time Minho felt like a jerk. All his life, he was this superman everyone depended on. He had  a clean reputation as a man of honor and dignity. He was the man that everyone looks up to. Even people older than him respects him to a great extent. This was the first time he felt like a failure.

Minho parked his car but he stayed inside for a few more minutes. He closed his eyes.

Yuri was a perfect girlfriend. Too perfect. She can do everything for the man he loves. She doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this.

Before Sulli stepped foot in his house, everything was in order. Everything was the way it should be. He would wait for Yuri to come back, and then they’ll decide if they will finally break up or continue being together. He was decided to focus on the things he decided to do in his life.

But when Sulli came…everything being chaotic. It seems his plan started to break apart.

He started to feel things he wasn’t supposed to feel, there were moments when he couldn’t control himself, when he could no longer see reason.

Sulli… had shattered his life. At first, he wanted to get rid of her, of that storm that suddenly went into his life. But slowly, he welcomed it and learned to even like it.

But that storm has to stop now that Yuri is back.

But can he stop it? Can he really stop it when at the mere sight of Sulli, he becomes confused instantly?

Minho reached the house. He entered it and saw Sulli lying on the Sofa. She looked to be sleeping.

Minho sat on a nearby chair. He wanted to touch her, but he shouldn’t.

How can he fix the situation? He’s not used to the chaos in his life right now. How can he ever make it right?

“Are you sleeping already?” asked Minho.

Sulli opened her eyes.

“I’m sorry we didn’t get to have dinner together.” Said Minho.

Sulli did not answer.

“I did not expect Yuri.” Said Minho.

So did he not know Yuri is around?

“She did not contact me for a week so I didn’t know she’ll go to the game.” Said Minho.

Sulli wanted to close her eyes again and pretend to sleep.

Is he…going to ask her to leave?

“I promised you we’ll talk today.” Said Minho. “If you still want to talk, we can talk now.”

Sulli sat up.

“What did you want to talk about?” asked Minho.

It was a bad timing to talk about it. But… Sulli wanted to hear the answers to her questions.

“Last night.” Said Sulli.

“I kissed you.” Said Minho

Sulli nodded.

“I… am sorry if I confused you because of what I did.” Said Minho. “I know I shouldn’t have done that. I went overboard. I was really worried about the molester. I wanted to convince you to not walk out at night. But I did something unforgivable. That is why I…am really sorry.”

He regrets it. Sulli held her blanket tight.

“Do you know how I feel right now?” asked Sulli.

“Do you have the urge to slap me?” asked Minho.

“That’s right. And also… I feel like I’m just a bottle of soju.” Said Sulli. “Someone who was kissed without meaning it.”

Minho closed his eyes.

“I’m… sorry.” Said Minho.

Sulli stood up and kicked Minho’s knee. Minho fell on the floor in pain.

“Does that hurt?” asked Sulli.

Minho couldn’t answer.

“Good.” Said Sulli.

“I was going to let it slip. But you did go to dinner with Yuri. And that caused my heart to ache the whole afternoon.” Thought Sulli.

“I’m going to sleep now.” Sulli lay on the bed and closed her eyes.

Minho limped to his room.

Ouch…

Minho went to his bed.

This is just right. It was all his fault.

-----------------

9:30AM, Gangnam

 

Minho went out for a jog. Sulli was cleaning the house when the door opened. Did Minho forget something?

“Hi.”

Sulli turned her head back when she heard a woman’s voice.

Yuri?

“Hi.” Said Sulli.

Yuri…knows the password of the house, huh? Well, that should be expected.

“You must be Sulli.” Said Yuri.

Sulli nodded.

“Yes. If you’re looking for Minho, he went out for a jog.” Said Sulli.

“Oh, I am not here to talk to him. I went here to talk to you.” Said Yuri.

“me?” asked Sulli.

Why would Yuri talk to her?

“Let’s grab some coffee, all right?” asked Yuri.

---------------------

10:01AM, Gangnam.

 

Sulli is a bit irritated. This woman stopped her from her cleaning. This better be worth her time. If Minho sees a dust at home, she’s bound to get scolded.

“I’m going straight to the point, Sulli-ssi.” Said Yuri. “What will it take you to leave Minho’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter