Minho's Bomb

The Boss' Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14

Minho's Bomb

 

12:12AM, Gangnam

 

“Yuri.” Said Minho.

Yuri couldn’t look at Minho, she’s too furious. It was like being slapped on the face. How can Minho show her how he feels for Sulli!

“I think we need to break up.” Said Minho.

Yuri looked at Minho.

“W…what did you say?” asked Yuri.

“Let’s break up.” Said Minho.

“Why?” asked Yuri. “Did seeing her confused you again?”

“No Yuri…seeing her made me realize one thing.” Said Minho.

“What do you mean?” asked Yuri.

“That I don’t want to lose her.” Said Minho. “Not to Siwon Choi, not to any one, not anymore.”

Minho went inside the elevator.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to follow her?” asked Yuri. “No, you can’t.”

“I am not confused anymore, Yuri. I don’t want to stop myself anymore.” Said Minho. “I can’t lose her. That is why I need to fight for her.”

Yuri stepped inside the elevator.

“Do you know you’re going up against Siwon Choi?” asked Yuri. “You can’t do that Minho. If you fight for Sulli…” Yuri tried to hold her tears back.

“If you fight for her and faced Siwon Choi… you’ll be exposed soon. What if he learns you’re behind everything?” asked Yuri.  “What if he learns who you really are?”

“He should know sooner or later.” Said Minho.

“What if they get you imprisoned?” said Yuri.

“I’ll get that monster imprisoned first for what that he did to my mother.” Said Minho. “Edward Choi should face the consequences of his actions.”

“Then if that’s really important for you, let Sulli go. She’s going to marry Siwon Choi. She’s going to be Edward Choi’s daughter in law. If you appear before them, do you know the chaos it will make?” said Yuri.

“I can’t stop now, Yuri. I’m sorry.” Said Minho.

The elevator opened at the ground floor. Minho went  out followed by Yuri.

“Don’t you feel anything towards me anymore? Are all the feelings gone? Was it that fast to get rid of?” asked Yuri. “We’ve been together for so long, Minho. We were brought together for the same revenge we wanted to get. We were inseparable. We’ve been through a lot. How can you just throw them away?”

“No. You’re still special Yuri but…” Minho sighed. “With Sulli it’s different. With her…I can’t control myself. I just… can’t stop thinking about her, worrying about her. And now, I can’t stop hurting knowing I could lose her. If I need to change all my plans, I would. If I have to jump into a war unarmed, I would. I thought I can take my revenge by working at Edward Choi’s back. But the situation now is different.  I’d face Edward Choi, not just to get my revenge but because I need Sulli.”

Yuri shook her head while crying.

“You can’t do this, Minho. Please don’t do this. Please take back everything you said. Please tell me you still love me. Please just forget about her.”

Minho felt his chest about to explode. He’s in pain seeing Yuri hurt like this because of him. She doesn’t deserve this. Yuri had always been the perfect girlfriend.

But he couldn’t lie anymore. He couldn’t hide it anymore.

“I… love her.” Said Minho. “I’m in love with Sulli. And I’m sorry for hurting you, Yuri.”

Minho walked leaving Yuri behind.

----------------------

12:12Pm, Gangnam

Sulli sat by the bus stop. She kept wiping her tears but they won’t stop. Where is she going now? She can’t just call Siwon Choi does she?

Should she? She’s going to say yes to getting engaged with him anyway, right?

“Hey Princess! Why are you looking so sad?”

Sulli’s eyes widened when she saw a car in front of her. Siwon was seated on the driver’s seat.

“Why…are you here?” asked Sulli.

“Fate. I saw you when you left that building over there. I’ve been watching you since then.” Said Siwon. “I told you right? When you need anything, I want you to lean on me. I guess fate was trying to emphasize my point seeing how…sad you are.”

“You believe in Fate?” asked Sulli.

Siwon nodded.

“Now I do.” Said Siwon.

“Can I…still accept the help you offered me earlier?” asked Sulli.

“Which one?” asked Siwon. “The house or the engagement?”

“The house first. I need a place to stay tonight.” Said Sulli. “My mother is coming to Seoul tomorrow. She wants to stay at my Dad’s house.”

Siwon nodded.

“I haven’t seen auntie in years. It’ll be good to finally see her again.” Said Siwon. “I’ll take you to the floral room I got for you then. And then tomorrow, let’s see your Mom. Let’s go to the lawyer to check the details of the house. In the meantime, you and your Mom can stay together in that floral room.”

Sulli nodded.

“That would be nice.” Said Sulli.

Siwon went down and helped Sulli with her bag. But before Sulli can enter Siwon’s car, someone grabbed Sulli’s arm.

“Don’t go with him.”

Sulli looked back and saw Minho.

“Stay here. Don’t go with him.” Said Minho.

“Minho…”

What is he doing? Wasn’t he supposed to be with Yuri?

“Let her go.” Said Siwon. “She asked for my help. She’s going with me on her own free will. So there’s no point stopping her.”

“Don’t go with him, Sulli. Just stay here. If you need help, I’ll help you. You don’t need to seek anyone else.” Said Minho.

“I already troubled you enough.” Said Sulli.

“No, Sulli…no, you weren’t a trouble for me. I… liked it when you were with me.” Said Minho. “I think that I…missed you.”

Sulli swear her heart stopped for a second. Did she hear him right? Minho…did he say he missed her?

“And I want you back.” Said Minho. “In my house…in my life.”

“B…but why?” asked Sulli.

Why would he want her back when she caused chaos in his peaceful orderly life?

“Because I…”

“You don’t need to continue.” Said Siwon. “ I think I know where this is leading. But it’s going to be useless. Sulli is marrying me. So what you’re supposed to say is going to be just a waste of time.”

Minho glared to Siwon. He so wanted to punch his face.

“Sulli.” Minho looked at Sulli again. “I want you to come back to me the way we were together. The past days I…just couldn’t feel home anymore, without you I felt so…empty.”

Why is he saying all this? It’s making Sulli’s heart ache and jump with joy at the same time.

“I have…broken up with Yuri.” Said Minho.

He…did? But he was just with her a few minutes ago right?

“I decided not to pretend like I don’t feel anything. Because the truth is… I like you Sulli.” Said Minho. “I… might even be already in love with you.”

Is this…a dream? How can he say the exact words she wanted to hear?

“I can’t stand not knowing how you are. I can’t stand not seeing you. And I can’t stand the thought that I might lose you.” Said Minho.

Why is he saying everything that can melt her so easily?

“This…is so sudden. I mean…” Sulli couldn’t breathe. Her heart is filled with joy.

“It’s not sudden Sulli. You must’ve felt it too, how I tried to fight it several times. How I end up doing the opposite of what I say, how I can’t stay away from you.” Said Minho.

But this is… the worst timing to fall in love.

Sulli sighed.

“I… would have been the happiest woman in the world right now, Minho.” Said Sulli “But… I guess fate has already dictated this. We…can’t be together.”

“What are you saying?” asked Minho.

“There are things I have to protect.” Said Sulli. “My life…is not the way it was a few days ago. My heart…is no longer just mine to freely decide.”

Sulli took Minho’s hand away from her arm.

“You’re awesome, Minho. That is why it was so easy to fall in love with you. And it was so hard and painful too.” Said Sulli. “But I can’t let my heart rule over my head right now. I’m sorry.”

Sulli entered Siwon’s car.

Siwon just smirked.

“I told you right? You can’t do anything about it anymore.” Siwon went inside his car and drove away.

Minho felt weak suddenly. Why did Sulli go with that man? What did she mean?

“It was so easy to fall in love with you. And it was so hard and painful too. But I can’t let my heart rule over my head. I’m sorry.”

But why? What is making her choose Siwon?

“There are things I have to protect.”

If she likes him…if she loves him, why is she running away?

What is Siwon’s hold on Sulli?

“I will know, Sulli. I will learn what this is about. And once I know what it is, I will break whatever it is that keeps you by his side. I will make you return to me.” Said Minho.

----------------------

8:30AM, Gangnam

 

Minho went to the Cost Accounting Department.

“Mr. Park, Is Sulli in the office today?” asked Minho.

“Ummm, yes Mr. Choi. She’s in a meeting however.” Said Mr. Park.

“In a meeting? Do you know what time she’ll be out?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter