chapter 13

How We Fall in Love

                “Chen, I want to tell you something” Yoona excited to share to good news with her best friend Chen. “You and Luhan dating? I know it already” Chen look at down at his desk. “Chen? Are you ok?” Yoona ask. “How, should I say this. I like you Yoona” Chen looks at Yoona and he walk away from his desk and went out from the class. Yoona was left speechless.

                “So all of this time Chen was telling the truth, he do likes me. Chen I’m sorry” Yoona whisper to herself. “Where should he be?” Yoona try to search for Chen. “Yoona, who are you looking for?” Luhan suddenly appears infront Yoona. “I’m looking for Chen” Yoona replied. “Why are you looking for Chen?” Luhan ask, he seems jealous of Chen.

                “It’s a long story” Yoona replied. Luhan take Yoona hands and they sits at the bench near the school way. He puts his arms over Yoona, he pulled Yoona chin up and make her see him in the eyes. “Yoonassii, is there something happen?” He asked. Yoona nodded her head and begin to tell Luhan everything that’s happening.  

                “Chen says he likes me but at first I taught it was a joke, you know Chen. He was full of jokes and never serious about things. But I never feel the same way for Chen, I sees him as a brother and my partner in crime. That’s why I feel guilty” Yoona explain. “Let’s look for Chen together” Luhan takes Yoona hand and they begin to search for Chen.

                “Why do I ever like her? Obviously she has no interest on me” Chen throws the pebbles in to the school pond. “Chen!” Yoona shout across the pond, Chen who was lying on the ground at first was surprised hearing someone shouted his name. He looks across the pond and saw Yoona and Luhan, he started to run away. “Jinja! Why he run away?” Yoona scratch her head. “Luhan, I’m sorry but I need to go after him” Yoona kiss Luhan on his cheek and run. Luhan was surprised after Yoona kiss his cheeks, he touch his cheeks and smiled seeing Yoona run after Chen. “She’s different” Luhan smiled and walk away.

                “Chen! Why you run away?” Yoona shouted from behind. Chen looks back and she saw Yoona was after him, “Wow, she’s fast!” Chen tries his best to run as fast as he can. Suddenly a shoe hit Chen and makes Chen fell down. “Jinja! Again?” Chen rubs his head. Yoona run and sit on Chen back. “Get up, you’re heavy!” Chen shouted, yoona just laugh until she realise something. “Are you trying to call me fat?” Yoona hit Chen with her shoes.

                Yoona put on her shoes and stand up. “What do you want?” Chen asks. “Chen we need to talk” Yoona pull Chen Up. “I don’t want to talk to you!” Chen looks at the other side. “Chen oppa~ don’t you want to talk to me?” Yoona started to make her aegyo. “Oppa~ talk to me” Yoona make her cute face and stand in front Chen. Chen then smiled and agrees to talk with Yoona, “I hate you so much” Chen smiled and pushes Yoona.

                “Chen I’m sorry for not noticing your feelings for me” Yoona feel guilty for Chen. “It’s ok, it’s not your fault” Chen smiled. “Chen, I see you as my brother. I love you but the love is like brother to sister, friends to friends. I’m really sorry Chen” Yoona look down. “Yoonassii, don’t feel bad” Chen holds Yoona hands. “I will always be a brother for you maybe better be your guardian angel!” Chen smile. “Promise me, you will always be my guardian angel!” Yoona take her pinky fingers and they make pinky promise.

                “I love you my guardian angel!” Yoona punch Chen at his arms. “Yoonassii! You forget about something!” Chen looks at Yoona face with his eyebrows one up. “What?” Yoona asked. “My ice cream!” Chen laughed. “I’m sorry! I almost forgot about that. How about afterschool, we have our best buddies date” Yoona smiled. “Promise me?” Chen look at Yoona. “Promised” and they both laugh.