chapter 6

How We Fall in Love

               “Yoonassii, I’m very sorry for what happen yesterday. I don’t mean to splash you with that water” Chen trying his best to apologize to Yoona. “Besides the water that I use 100% clean, it’s from the pipe. I promise you that were clean water” Chen makes his swear finger.

                “Yoona, are you ok?” Chen shake’s Yoona shoulder. “Oh, I’m sorry. I was thinking about something else. What did you just say?” Yoona was distracted by the incidence that happens yesterday.  “Ish, jinja! I said I was sorry for what happen yesterday!” Chen groans.

                “What happen yesterday?” Yoona was full of surprised. “I splash water at you yesterday, don’t you remember!” Chen look confused. “Oh, how dare you!” Yoona grab Chen collar and show a fist to him. “Not my precious face” Chen tries to cover his face with his hand.

                Suddenly, someone open the door class and it was Luhan. Luhan was shocked to see the incident, he close the door and walk away. Yoona let go of Chen collar.

                “Yoonassii, are you ok?” Chen sits infront Yoona. Suddenly Yoona started to cry. “Yoona don’t cry” Chen tries to comfort Yoona by hugging her. “Row,row,row your bot” Chen sing Yoona a song to cheer her up. “Jeongmal? Do you think I’m a baby” Yoona laugh.

                “Can I ask you something?” Yoona wipes her tears. “Sure” Chen answered. “Why does everyone hates me?” Yoona asked. “Not everyone, I love you Yoona” Chen turns and looks straight into Yoona eyes.

                “You must be joking!” Yoona laugh and punch Chen shoulder slowly. “Im sorry if you had to see me like this” Yoona laugh. “No, it’s ok” Chen replied. “Where is everyone?” Yoona asked. “Well today we had an assembly so probably our classmate is at hall, we should go now. We are late” Chen pull Yoona and they run while holding hands.