chapter 10

How We Fall in Love

                “Are you stalking me?” Yoona asked Luhan and she was full of surprised seeing Luhan who had saved her earlier. “I was just passing by; I was looking for a book” Luhan stutter. “Really?” Yoona seem curious. “Everywhere there’s danger that going to happen at me you will always be there saving me. Are you sure you didn’t stalk me” Yoona laugh. “Uhmm” Luhan was thinking an idea to give excuses.

                “Luhanssii, you can put me down now” Yoona look at Luhan face. “Oh, sorry” Luhan put Yoona down and he walk away. “Luhan wait” Yoona hold Luhan hands preventing him from going away. She suddenly hugs Luhan from the back, “Thanks again for saving me”. “Yoonassii”Luhan turns around and hold Yoona face. “I” suddenly Luhan was interrupted by Chen and Kris.

                “Yoonassii, are you ok” Chen was gasping for air after running. “Yoona, I need to go now. See you around” Luhan smile and he leave Yoona with Chen and Kris. “Do you need to see the Nurse School?” Kris asked, Yoona just shook her head. “Is there any bruises on you Yoona?” Chen was holding Yoona hands and searching if there are any bruises.

                “No, im fine”Yoona reply. “Im sorry for making you cleaning the upper part of the shelves” Kris was feeling guilty and asking apologise from Yoona. “It’s ok Oppa, it was literally my fault” Yoona trying to make Kris feels better. “Are you day dreaming” Chen asked. “Literally”Yoona smiled.  “Wait I need to go now” Yoona run out from the library searching for Luhan.

                “Luhan! Wait for me” Yoona shout so that Luhan could stop. Luhan hear his name was called and he turns around and seeing Yoona standing behind him. “Yoona?” Luhan was surprised seeing Yoona. “Luhanssii, nanun norul joaheyo” Yoona run towards him and hug him. “Yoonassii what are you saying?” Luhan asked. Yoona look at Luhan while still hugging him and say “I Love You”.

                “Kris hyung, can I go now? I need to see if Yoona is ok” Chen asked Kris for permission to leave early. “You should go now” Kris replied and Chen run out searching for Yoona. “Yoonassii, where are you” Chen was searching for Yoona. Suddenly he saw Yoona was hugging Luhan, “Yoonasii....” he was speechless. “How could you do this to me?”

                “Do you love me?” Yoona asked Luhan but Luhan didn’t reply. “Luhanssii, you said you love me! Are you trying to play with my heart and feelings” Yoona let go of her hand from hugging Luhan and tears started to stream down from her eyes. “Stop talking” Luhan said and she pulled Yoona to him and they kissed.

                “Yoona, I love you” Luhan smiled “I can’t imagine a life without you in it, having you by my side is what completes me. Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was. Will you make me the happiest man alive?” Luhan knee down and hold Yoona hands.