chapter 9

How We Fall in Love

               Yoona walk away from Kris and gave herself a face palm. “Why did I say that, Urghh pabo!” Chen walks at Yoona and put his arms around Yoona. “Well, well, well. Someone is in love” Chen smirked. “First of all not in love, it’s just a crush” Yoona walk away and pick up the book from the shelf.

                “Oppa, you’re just my style” Chen laughed. “Pabo!” Yoona hits chen with a book and she laugh. “Ouch” Chen rubs his arm. “Well, what exactly did you mean Kris hyung is you’re style?” Chen asked while arranging the books on shelf. “Well, he looks charismatic, smart, hot” Yoona start to day dreaming about Kris.

                “Jinja! Yoonassii, wake up” Chen shakes Yoona body. “Don’t disturb my fantasies about Kris Oppa!” Yoona grins. “But I like you Yoona!” Chen pulls Yoona hands. “Again with that lame jokes?” Yoona laugh and walk away. “But, I really do like you” Chen look at Yoona who was walking away from him.

                “Yoona” Kris called Yoona. “Yes, Oppa?” Yoona asked. “I need you to clean the upper part of the shelf and here’s the stairs and the cleaning tools” Kris hand in the tools to Yoona. “By the way, Yoona you’re just my style” Kris winks and walk way.

                Yoona was shocked and she started to fangirling “Kris Oppa likes me?” “Yah, Yoonassii! Still day dreaming” Chen take a book and slowly hit Yoona head. “Jinja! You again!” Yoona rubs her head. “Stop day dreaming, to your job now” Chen helps Yoona to set up the stair.

                “Yoonassii, are you really going to climb the stairs?” Chen asked. “Girls can do it better than Guys” Yoona climb the stairs and clean the upper part of the shelf. “Yoona, Want me to replace you?”Chen whisper. “No thanks, I can do it all by myself” Yoona insist to continue with her job.

                “I can see Kris Oppa from up here” Yoona giggle. “Kris Oppa, you’re just my style” Yoona started to day dream again, suddenly she was out of balance, Yoona fall down from the stairs. “Yoonassi!”Chen shouted and run to save Yoona. A guy catch Yoona from falling down, Yoona open her eyes and saw Luhan. She was in Luhan arms, “Yoona, are you ok?” Luhan smile at her “Luckily I was here, or else you could broke your bones” Luhan was still holding Yoona in his arms.