chapter 2

How We Fall in Love

          

                 “Hi, good morning I’m Chen! Your classmate” Chen was practicing in fronts the mirror how to approach Yoona today. “Aigooo, so hard” Chen scratch her head even though it was not itchy. “Im late! Need to go now!” Chen picks up his bag and run down the stairs. He took his bicycle and cycling as fast as he could.

                “Hey lady! Out of the way! I’m late for school!” Chen shouted at the girl who blocked his way. Suddenly Chen bicycle was out of control, he nearly hits the girl. Chen fell down into the large garbage near the school.

                The girl who nearly been hit by a bicycle suddenly lost her balance and fall down but was save by Luhan who was walking near there.

                “Are you ok? Luhan ask Yoona who was still in his hand. “I’m ok, thanks for saving me from falling down” Yoona face suddenly turns red. Luhan who was shy suddenly let go of his hand and making Yoona fell down.

                “Im sorry!” Luhan face turns red. Yoona Laugh and stand by her own. “It’s okay!” She smiled and walks away.

                “What am I doing? Why am I so stupid” Luhan give himself a face palm. Luhan continue walking but he tried to walk slowly as possible because he was embarrassed to see Yoona after what just happen.  

                “Why must this happen to me?” Chen groans in the garbage bin. Chen climbs out the garbage bin and try to clean off. “Shut! I’m late” Chen grabs his bicycle and cycle to school.

                “Hi Mr Chen, late too school again?” Miss Boa the disciplinary teacher was standing in front the school gate. “Hehehe, I had an accident” Chen laughs while scratching his head. “No excuses” Miss Boa looks straight to Chen’s eye.

                “As the punishment! I want you to clean the guy’s toilet on the 2nd floor block b after school, now go to your class” Miss Boa give a punishment to Chen.

                “Ok Madam! No wonder you’re still single. Guys were afraid to approach you” Chen giggles and run away from Miss Boa or famous known as Boadzilla. “What did you just say?” Miss Boa just shook her head. “Kids nowadays need to learn some manners!”