chapter 16

How We Fall in Love

               “What should I wear tonight?” Yoona search her closet. Yoona put on a red simple dress, she apply a light makeup and comb her hair neatly. “Why I can’t be like other girls? I don’t know how to put on my makeup even my dress is ugly” She examines herself in the mirror. Suddenly her phone rings and it was showed Chen.

                “Hello?” Yoona answered the phone call. “Yoong, I’m here to help you. This afternoon you always complain about you’re beauty skill” Chen laugh in the phone. “Come down, I’m in front of your house. Faster, it’s 5pm already!” Chen hangs off the phone. Yoona run down the stairs and enter Chen cars. “Where are we going?” Yoona asked. “To my sister bridal shop” Chen grins.

                After 15 minutes of drive they arrive at the bridal shop. It was huge, I never knew Chen sister was Ji Hyun, the world famous bridal owner beside Vera Wang. We enter the bridal shop and it was amazing, I was speechless. “Hi this is my sister..” Chen introduces her sister “Kim Ji Hyun” Yoona interfere. “Oh, so you know her” Chen grins. Yoona just nooded, she was still suprise seeing Kim Ji Hyun in a person.

                “So, Jong Dae. Why you call me just now?” Her sister asked him. “Can you help my friend over here, she has a date tonight” Chen winks at Yoona. “Going on a date wearing this?” Her sister examines Yoona. “We should start now, follow me honey” Chen sister bring Yoona in the dressing room while Chen wait outside.

                “You’re face is oily, there’s a lot of open pores dear” Ji hyun hold Yoona face. “Your hair feel likes sand paper” Now she was playing with Yoona hairs. “Call me if you need transformation” Ji hyun held her cards. “We will be bestfriend” Ji hyun smile at Yoona refelction in the mirror. “I’ll help you to like beautiful, you’re beautiful but you can be prettier than this”. “Close your eyes. I want to surprise you” Ji hyun held an eye folder.

                “Now open your eyes” Ji hyun said to Yoona. My hair was perfectly braid, my makeup are perfectly applied. “Use this dress and shoes” Ji hyun held a beautiful red long dress and a silver high heels. When Yoona put on the dress, it was perfectly fit. “You look so beautiful” Ji hyun cover with hands. “I feel like a mother looking at her daughter going for prom” Ji hyun walks to Yoona and hug her. “Thank you so much Miss Kim” Yoona bow down. “Call me Ji hyun, just ji hyun. Jong dae always tell me about you” She smiled. “After seeing you, I know why she likes you so much” Ji hyun laugh. “Come let’s surprise Chen” Ji hyun hold Yoona hands and bring her outside.

                “Jong dae, close your eyes” Ji hyun said. “Now open” Ji hyun was excited to show Yoona to Chen. “Yoonassii” Chen was speechless, she never see Yoona so beautiful like this. “You look so beautiful” He stands up and walk closer to Yoona. “Let’s go now, its 6.40 pm” Yoona smile at Chen. Chen is still speechless seeing Yoona who was so beautiful. “If Luhan change his mind, I will always here waiting for you” Chen smiled and winks at Yoona.