chapter 15

How We Fall in Love

                 Suddenly a guy covering Yoona eyes with his hand. “Who is this?” Yoona asked. “Happy 3 month anniversary” Luhan whisper to Yoona ears. “Luhanssii” Yoona pull luhan from behind. Luhan give a flower to Yoona, it was red rose. “Thank you” Yoona smile, and kiss him on his cheek. “Don’t forget tonight, 7pm at the park near your house” Luhan look at Yoona face. “I’ll be there” Yoona smiled. Luhan stand and kiss Yoona on her forehead, “I need to go now, see you tonight”

                “No smooching in the school compound” Chen tries to impersonate Miss Boa. Yoona laugh and push Chen aside. “Yoonassii, why you look so different?” Chen examines Yoona. “What do you mean I look different?” Yoona asked. “You look pale than usual” Chen still examine Yoona. “Oh, don’t realise about that” Yoona took out her mirror and examine herself in the small mirror. “Who cares” she keeps her mirror in her bag.

                “Chen! You need to help me” Yoona grab Chen hands. “Ouch” Chen groans. “Sorry” Yoona smiled.  “What do you want?” Chen rubs his hand pretending it was hurting. “Today is our 3 month anniversary” Yoona explain suddenly Chorong interfere.

                “Hi Chen, what are you doing sitting her with this outsider” Chorong rolled her eyes. “Excuse me, outsider?” Chen looks at Chorong. “Well she was born in outside of Korea that makes her an outsider” Chorong grins. “Chorongssii, why you’re so mean to Yoona?” Chen ask. “She took away Luhan from me” Chorong point to Yoona.

                “But, you’re the one who left Luhan and find a new boyfriend after the second you arrive at New York” Chen voice suddenly a bit higher than usual. “Luhan was very sad until he found Yoona, so this is your entire fault not hers” Chen seems annoyed. “I got to go now” Chorong flips her hair and rolled her eyes, she walk away from them.

                “Daebak!” Yoona clap her hand, this is her first time seeing Chen being serious. “My pleasure” Chen bow down. “Luhan never tell me that part” Yoona look down. “What part?” Chen look at Yoona. “Tell me everything” Yoona look at Chen.

                 “Luhan was the most popular guy in school and same goes to Chorong, they begin to be a couple since the homecoming party where Luhan was crowned as the king and Chorong was crowned as the queen. They dance all night and Luhan started to fall in love with Chorong but at that time, Chorong has a boyfriend from other school. Chorong decided to break up with the guy and be with Luhan. Since that day, they become the hottest couple in school. They all worship Chorong and Luhan until Luhan find out that Chorong was cheating on him with a guy from New York. Since she was moving to New York, she dumped Luhan so she can be with the guy in New York” Chen explains.

                “Wow, respect her” Yoona nooded her head. “Jinja!” Chen look at Yoona with a suprise face. “She dates only one guy, usually girls date a lot of guys” Yoona laugh. “That was weird, maybe he didn’t want to get caught?” Chen laugh. “Chen you need to help me to find present for Luhan!” Yoona pull Chen.