chapter 18

How We Fall in Love

                “Let go of her” Luhan pull the guy away from Yoona. “Hey kid don’t be a hero here” A guy try to punch Luhan but Luhan manage to dodge. Luhan run and hit the guy making the guy to fell down. One guy then come kicking Luhan from behind making him stumble foward. “Luhansii” Yoona shout, the guy tries to kick him but he catch his leg and pull it making the guy to fell down. Yoona pick the trash can and hit the guy. She throws at one guy making the guy to stumble foward.

                “Yoona stand back” Luhan tries to protect Yoona. Yoona capture their picture and call the police, the guys saw Yoona called the police and they run away. “Coward!”  She shouts and throws her high heels to one the guy. “Yoona, are you ok?” Luhan pull Yoona foward and hug her. Yoona then cries in Luhan arms. “Everything is going to be fine” He whisper and kiss her.

                Few minutes’ later police come. Yoona and Luhan were drive to the police station for questioning. “Yoona” her Uncle rush into the police station, he runs to Yoona and hug her. His uncle walks to Luhan and thank him for saving her. “Let’s go home Yoona, I’ll send Luhan home to” Her uncle offer to give a ride for Luhan concerning for his safety.

                In the car, Yoona lay in Luhan arms. Luhan arms give comfort to her and she feels save in his arms. “Yoona, I’m really sorry this happen to you” Luhan hug her and kiss her on her forehead. “This should never happen to you” He felt guilty for Yoona. Yoona just lying there quietly, she didn’t answer Luhan. “Thank you Uncle, Yoona I need to go now” Yoona let go of Luhan and back to sleep.

                “Im glad he was there saving me, but why did he never showed up?” Yoona whisper in her heart. “I’ll his him tomorrow” She pull her blanket and get a goodnight sleep. “Luhan!” Yoona suddenly shout from her sleep. “I was dreaming” She take her phone and it was 8 a.m in the morning.

                “Yoona! Luhan is here” her uncle knocks her door. Today is Sunday, so no school. Why did Luhan showed up early in the morning. Yoona who were done showering put on her clothes and went down to meet Luhan. “Yoona” Luhan smiled in front the door. “Luhan?” Yoona seem surprise seeing Luhan. “I need to explain everything to you, well lets have breakfast together” Luhan smiled, Yoona pick her jacket and walk together with Luhan.

                “Yesterday Chorong come to my house, she apologise for everything that she ever done to me.  We sat at the coffee shop and when I drank my coffee a few minutes later I felt drowsy” Luhan look down the street. “She offers to send me home, but end up I was brought back to her house” Yoona looked at Luhan “Then what happen? You slept with her?” Yoona asked. “The second I arrive at her house, I left immediately and went back to my house” Luhan explained. “Then I was asleep in my room until 9pm when I woke up and realise about you”

                “I’m glad that I arrive at the moment you need me” Luhan pull Yoona near him. “I will always protect you Yoona. I promise” Luhan look Yoona in the eye and slowly their face came closer and they share a kiss.