chapter 11

How We Fall in Love

                    “Well it’s 2 am in the morning and I’m still up. I can’t stop thinking about him and I’m very sure that I am madly in love with Luhan, the first kiss with him is amazing. I never felt like that before, the way he propose makes me feel like a princess. Luhan I love you” Yoona close her eyes and sleeps.

                    Knock, knock, “Yoona are you in there?” Uncle Siwon knocks on Yoona’s door. “Im getting ready for school” Yoona answered. “Well someone is waiting for you downstairs” Her uncle reply, “Who?” Yoona asked her uncle. “It’s a guy, Uncle Need to go now. Lock the door when you go to school later”. “A guy? Is it Chen? Or maybe it’s Luhan!” Yoona comb her hair apply some light makeup, she picks her stuff and run down.

                  “Good morning Yoonassii” Luhan was standing infront the door while smiling. “Luhan? What are you doing here?” Yoona asked and she was full of surprised. “I want to walk to school with you, since were a couple now, I want to spent time with you” Luhan reply with a smile. Yoona face were blushing, she walks to the door and locked it. Today was the first day they walk to school together as a couple. Who knew how a lion fall in love with a sheep.

                “Yoona, give me your hand” Yoona lend her hand to Luhan. Luhan hold Yoona hand and they walk. When they arrive at school, everyone were shock seeing Luhan and Yoona holding hand entering the school gate. “Why everyone is looking at us?” Yoona whisper to Luhan, “Well they must be surprised seeing we were holding hands” Luhan grins.

                “Oppa!” The girls were surprised seeing Luhan and Yoona together. “Oh no, this is not happening” Sulli is about to faint seeing Luhan and Yoona holding hands. “Oppa! How could you choose her over me?” Sulli was crying and her clique try to make her sto crying.

               “Yahhh, Sooyoungssii!” Yuri runs to Sooyoung. “Yes, can I help you?” Sooyoung flips her hair. “Hot Gossip!” Yuri shakes sooyoung body. “If it’s about me and Luhan. It’s true, Luhan have a crush on me” Sooyoung smiled and role her eyes. “No, euwww” Yuri replied making a gross face expression. “Luhan was spotted holding hands with Yoona at the school gate!” Yuri then point at Yoona and Luhan at the stairs while holding hands. Sooyoung than shout, she can’t believe that Luhan and Yoona are together.

              “Wow, guy’s look there!” Chanyeol points at Yoona and Luhan who are holding hands while climbing the stairs. “Luhan with the red hot-blooded pepper? Wow, Luhan can tame the beast” Kai then laugh. “Yo guys, what are you looking at?” Chen suddenly appears infront of them. “Check this out” Xiumin pull Chen near the corridor.