chapter 17

How We Fall in Love

                Its 7pm sharp as Yoona arrive at the park but Luhan was not there. “Maybe I should wait here a little longer” Yoona look at her watch and it was 7.10 pm. She walks to the bench at the park and sit there. “Luhanssii, where are you?” Yoona take out her phone and dial Luhan but Luhan phone can’t be reach.

                Its 8.30pm now and Luhan never show up, “Luhanssii, why are you doing this to me” Yoona tears suddenly drop. “Hey look it was the outsider” Sooyoung stand infront of Yoona. “What are you wearing? Are you crazy?” Jessica laugh seeing Yoona in a dress in a park. “Who wear a dress in a park” Tiffany giggles. Yoona just sit there quietly trying her best to ignore them.

               “Well if you want to know, Luhan and Chorong having dinner tonight together that’s why he dumped you all alone here” Sooyoung laugh. Yoona stand from sitting down and grab Sooyoung collar. “Luhan is not that type of guy, you and your Chorong can live and fantasies” Yoona still grabbing Sooyoung collar while the other girls shouting and running away. Yoona let go of Sooyoung collar and she run away as fast she could.

               “Luhanssii, is it true what they’re saying about you” Yoona sat at the chair and started to cry. “Luhanssii, where are you. I’m waiting for you” Yoona wipes her tears. She waits and waits until 9.30pm but Luhan still never showed up. She tries to call Luhan many times but he can’t be reach. Seems like he switch off his phone.

                “Hey there beautiful” A group of guy approach Yoona. “Let’s play” One of them pull Yoona and sniff her. There were three guys surrounding Yoona making her the prisoner and can’t escape. They push Yoona and hug her, sniffing her hair, sniffin her body. “I can’t stand no more” One of the guys opens his shirt. “Let’s start the game” They laughed.