chapter 7

How We Fall in Love

                “Yoona! Chen! Why are you both late?” Miss Boa was waiting in front the hall door. “I’m really sorry Miss, I didn’t know that today we have an assembly, I’m new here” Yoona give her explanation. “Yoona was new here, you shouldn’t punish her. Forgive her Miss” Chen asks for forgiveness on behalf of Yoona. “No excuse! See me after the assembly both of you”Miss Boa open the door and push both of them in the hall.

                “Sorry, it’s my entire fault that you’re late” Yoona apologise to Chen.  “I’ll forgive you but there’s one condition” Chen grins. “What condition?” Yoona ask. “You need to treat me an Ice cream, not just an ordinary Ice cream! I want special Ice cream with cherry on top and chocolate syrup” Chen trying to imagine the yummy ice cream till he was drooling.

                “How about after school?” Yoona look at Chen but Chen didn’t answer her. “Jinja! Chen you’re drooling!” Yoona push Chen. “Sorry, I was Imagine the Ice cream!” Chen laughs. “Ice cream, ice cream, I know you like Ice cream” Chen started to sing Hyuna Ice cream song.

                “Shhhh!” Miss Boa looks at them. “Oops, we make Miss Boadzilla angry. We better keep quite or else I can imagine how she grows torns and breathe fire!” Chen giggles.  “Boadzilla? What’s that” Yoona looks confused. “Miss Boa + Godzilla = Boadzilla!” Chen laughs. “Pabo!” Yoona laugh while covering .

                “Now we should meet Miss Boadzilla!”. “Chen stop it! You make my stomach hurt!” Yoona can’t stop laughing t the jokes that Chen create. “Can we come in?” Chen open Miss Boa door. “Sure come in, have a sit” Miss Boa was sitting on her chair while putting her hands on the table. Yoona and Chen enter the room and they sit on the chair Infront Miss Boa.

                “Well, as the punishment for being late. I want both of “Well, as the punishment for being late. I want both of to clean the library afterschool!”. “But I have a date with Ice cream this afternoon! Yummy Ice cream” Chen started to imagine the taste of the ice cream. “I don’t care! Now you can go” Miss Boa point at her door. “We clean the library first and I promise to treat you Ice cream after that” Yoona smiled. “Promise?” Chen ask. “Promised’ Yoona and Chen make the pinkie promise.

“Nan dalkomhan ice cream neon noganaerilgeol

Sangkeumhan ice cream cream cream cream cream

Chocolate ice cream nae kkaman pibucheoreom

Dalkomhan ice cream cream cream cream cream”

I got 31 flava ttaeron banillacheoreom dalkomhae

Neol nogilla illa illa (you got that)

Oneul neon jinjja keunil na”

Chen started to sing the Ice cream song again now with the dance. “Chen! Stop it!” Yoona laughed. “Let’s go back to class now”