chapter 8

How We Fall in Love

             “Chen, let’s go now. Its 2pm” Yoona pick her bag and walk out from the classroom together with Chen. “Chenssii, where is the library” Yoona asked. “Just follow me, I’ll show you the way red hot-blooded pepper” Chen laugh. “Yahh, you want to die?” Yoona punch Chen in his arm.

                Chen grabs Yoona hand and they run together to the library. While running together while holding hands they bump into Luhan. Luhan was surprised seeing Yoona and Chen were holding hands. “Yahh, Luhanssii! Get out of our way; me and my girlfriend are late!” Chen pushes Luhan aside.

                Yoona was speechless and she just looks at Luhan frustrated face. “Hey Chen! Why did you say that I’m your girlfriend?” Yoona pull her hands away from Chen. “So should I say you’re my boyfriend? Duhhh you’re a girl, a girl friend. Get it” Chen makes his goofy face.

                “Yoonassii, can I ask you something?” Chen looks so curious. “I saw your face when you look at Luhan just now, do you like Luhan?” Chen asked. “Jinja! Not my type. He’s a wimp and a coward” Yoona walk away from Chen and enter the library. “Yes! Still have a chance” Chen smile and walk in the library.

                “Good, both of you are here now. I receive a memo from Miss Boa” a tall good looking guy was standing in front of us. “You can call me Kris, I’m the librarian on duty today and I’m you’re senior in school” He introduce himself. His smiled can melt all the lady hearts; he was tall and good looking.

                “So you’re Yoona?” Kris asked. “Im Yoona, you can call me Yoona” Yoona try to flirt with Kris. Chen who was standing next to Yoona realise that Yoona was in the phase of having a crush on Kris. Yoona still standing infront of Kris and keep smiling while Kris is explaining what she need to do. “Everythings clear” Kris asked. “Oppa, you’re just my style” Yoona suddenly spit out her feeling. Her face turns red immediately and she was embarrassed. “Ok then” Kris replied with a smile.