chapter 20

How We Fall in Love

                “Hi honey” Ji hyun walks to Yoona and hug her. “Yoona this Mark the expert in hair from New York and Mark this is Yoona a friend of mine” Ji hyun introduce her friend from New York who was expert in hair. “So this is the girl, we have a lot of work to do” Mark examines Yoona and shook his head.

                “Sit down” Mark pulls the chair. “Uhmm, why is the mirror covered” Yoona asked. “Well, Yoona dear, we were on project to start a TV shows, where me and mark will change the look for people” Ji Hyun explain. “So you’re the first lab rat” Mark try to brush Yoona hair but suddenly the brush was broken. “Oh dear, what a hair” Mark shooks his head.

                “Those eyebrows, we need to fix it, this fluffy hair we need to get rid of it” Mark examines Yoona. “Gianna honey, you pick the outfit and set up the studio for the photo shoot. We should capture the picture of our masterpiece” Mark take out her scissors and started to cut Yoona hairs.

                “Now Gianna baby I’m done. Take over” Mark comb Yoona hair and Ji hyun walk to Yoona. “Come dear, you look very different now” Ji hyun smiled “Look thousand times prettier” Ji Hyun laugh. “There’s no more heavy curly hair and bushy eye brow” Ji hyun continue to laugh. “Now wear this” Ji hyun lend Yoona an outfit.

                “After this, Ceci magazine will come and guess what?” Ji hyun grins. “What?” Yoona ask. “You’ll be the face of our new project and will be appearing in Ceci magazine!” Ji hyun excitedly shouting and Jumping. Yoona was speechless, “Me? The face of your project? Magazine cover? Pinch me, i’m dreaming” Yoona pinch herself. “Ouch, it’s not a dream”.

                “That outfit looks perfect on you, come here we will put some accessories on you” Ji hyun pull Yoona to a chair. “When can I see myself?” Yoona asked. “After applying some makeup on you” Ji hyun apply some light natural makeup to Yoona. “Now see the picture in the mirror, it’s the old you” Ji Hyun put her hands on Yoona shoulder. “Now go and take off the picture” Ji hyun push yoona gently.