chapter 12

How We Fall in Love

                  “I need to go now, see you guys in class” Chen walk away from the corridor with a sad looking face. “Yoonassii, you lie to me. You said Luhan is not your type, but see what happen” Chen sit at the stairs all alone. “Chen, what are you doing here?” Suddenly a girl appears in front of him. Chen then head up and he was surprised seeing the girl in front of him.

                “Chorong! I taught you moved out last year?” Chen was still surprised seeing Park Chorong in front of him. “My Father decides to move back in Korea and open a new company here” Chorong smile and sit next to Chen at the stairs. “Wahhh, it’s been one year since you left this school” Chen grins. “Let’s go, were late to class” Chorong stand up and clean her skirt from the dust.

                “Class! Settle down, I have a huge announcement here. Welcome back Park Chorong” Miss Boa claps her hands. A girl then enters the class, she smile and bow down. Everyone looks happy except Luhan. I turn my head around and I saw Luhan was surprised seeing this girl; he was frozen like a hard ice. The girl walk to Luhan and she smiled, “Oppa, I’m back”.

                The bell rings and it was recess time, I walk to Luhan table but suddenly Chorong cuts my way and sit in front Luhan. “Oppa, I missed you so much” Chorong makes her aegyo voice. I look at Luhan and walk away, “Yoona, wait for me!” Luhan shout and run to get Yoona.

                Luhan pull Yoona hands and he hold it gently. “Yoonassii, she’s just my past. Now I have you, you don’t have to worry about that” Luhan smiled. “Who is she?” Yoona asked. “Well, let’s have a sit” Luhan takes Yoona to the garden and they sit there. “She was my ex girlfriend and my 1st love, we decided to broke up when she need to move to New York. Since then I was alone and until I met you” Luhan smiled.

                “Luhanssii, can I ask you something?” Yoona look straight to Luhan eyes. “Why do you like me? All the guys here call me tomato, red hot-blooded pepper. Everyone hates to see my hair, I hate my hair but I was born with this hair” Yoona seems really sad. “Yoonassii, your hair is very pretty. I love it, your hair was the first one I noticed because it was so beautiful” Luhan smiled while holding Yoona hands to make her feel better.

                “But you always ignore me when I was been teased by the guys” Yoona look at Luhan face. “Because I know you’re strong inside and outside. You can handle all this bullies by yourself that’s what makes you special”. Yoona was speechless, this is the first time a guy compliment her hairs and starting from that day, she started to love her hair because of Luhan.

                “Chorongssii, miss you so much darling!” Sooyoung walks at Chorong and they hug. “Well Sooyoungie, tell me who’s that ugly red hair girl” Chorong smirked. “Oh, that outsider? She’s Luhan new girlfriend” Sooyoung explain to Chorong. “Well they’re not going to be together for a long time, that’s why I’m here” Chorong grins. “Chorongssii, what are you going to do?” Sooyoung asked. “Just wait and see”.