chapter 14

How We Fall in Love

              “Luhan oppa!” Chorong hugs Luhan from behind. “Chorongssii!” Luhan take Chorong hands away from his waist. “Please, I have someone now. You’re just my pasts” Luhan walk away from Chorong. Yoona who was standing near there smile seeing how Luhan act. She knows Luhan can be trusted and she was proud of him.

               “Yoonassii, It’s not like what you saw” Luhan was surprised seeing Yoona infront him. Yoona suddenly hug Luhan and whisper “I trust you, I love you”. Luhan smile and hug her back.  “That red head girl!” Chorong stomp her feet. “Never mind, Luhan will be mined sooner or later” Chorong grins.

                “Luhanssii, I have a date with Chen. Do you want to follow us?” Yoona asked Luhan. “With that clown?” Luhan look at Yoona with one eyebrow up. “Luhanssii, he’s my friend” Yoona crossed her arms and stand infront Luhan. “Please, do it for me” Yoona begged Luhan while holding his hand. “Ok I’ll go” Luhan smiled.

                “Chen!” Yoona waves from the school gate. “Yoonassii with Luhan!” Chen was surprised seeing Yoona was standing next to Luhan. “What is he doing here” Chen looks at Luhan. “Please guys, let’s just go to the ice cream stall now” Yoona pull Luhan and Chen hands.

                “Uncle, give me three vanilla ice creams” Yoona take out her purse. “Let me pay” Luhan take his wallet and gave the uncle the money. “Now, since you’re my girl I’ll treat you” Luhan smiled. “And I’ll treat your dog too” Luhan laugh looking at Chen. “Jinja! Who are you calling a dog?” Chen look at Luhan, all three of them laugh. “I love you guys” Yoona put her arms on Luhan and Chen and hug them.

                “Thanks tomato!” Chen laugh and run away before Yoona could hit him. “Jinja! That kid, I’ll kill him tomorrow!” Yoona grip her fist, Luhan just laugh seeing both of them. “Yoona, let’s walk together see the sunset” Luhan ask Yoona, Yoona just nooded. They walk to the park while holding hands and see the sunset. “It’s beautiful” Luhan said, “Indeed its beautiful” Yoona replied. “I’m talking about you; you look beautiful in the sunset” Luhan smile looking at Yoona blush face.

                “Luhan promise me something” Yoona look at Luhan face. “What is it?” Luhan look backed at Yoona face. “Promise me, you’ll never leave me” Yoona hold Luhan hands. “I’ll never leave you ever” Luhan pull Yoona and kiss her on her forehead.