chapter 1

How We Fall in Love

          “Kyaaahhh! Stop it Chen, you’re disgusting!” Sooyoung run away from Chen who’s holding a frog in his hand. “Don’t you want to kiss the frog Sooyoungie! Who knows if this frog might change into a prince and you could marry him!” Chen run and chases Sooyoung.

          “Chen! Stop it or I’ll kick you” The class monitor Taeyeon grab Chen’s collar. “Yikes, ok I’ll stop” Chen walks out from the classroom. 

          Suddenly Mr Siwon walks in the class with a girl behind her. She was the new student that everybody was talking about, the orphan girl who was ask to move in with her uncle here in Korea. There were a lot of rumours spreading about this girl; some say her mom left her since she was still a baby. Some say that her mom passed away after giving birth to her. Well rumours are rumours, we can’t trust rumours.

          “Guys and Girls settled down. Today there will be a new student will join our class and here she is. Introduce yourself young girl” Mr Siwon point to that girl.

          “Yoona” she answered. “Okay, that was a long introducing” Mr Siwon smile. “Aigooo, only that?” Tiffany then continues looking into her hello kitty mirror. “Well you can pick an empty seat there Yoona, next to Luhan” Mr Siwon show’s her empty place next to me. 

          She walks and pulls the chair back and sits down. She looks very cold like an ice princess, but she seems pretty though.  “Hi! I’m Jessica. We will be best friend forever!” Jessica introduces herself to the new girl.  The girl just smiles and continues with her own business. “Urghh, arrogant!” Jessica pulled her sit front and start whispering with Tiffany. 

          “Oopss, sorry! I was out just now throwing away the frog I caught this morning” Chen smiled. “Have a seat Mr Chen; I’m going to start teaching soon”.  Suddenly Chen stops, she looks like someone being hypnotised. He walks slowly while looking at the new girl. “Wow, there’s an angel! Am I in heaven already” he sit’s and continue looking at the new girl. Chen looks like a drunk guy, he was love drunk. 

          “Tao! Who is she?” Chen asks the guy sitting next to him. “That’s Yoona, the girl whom her mother left for a guy when she was still a baby!” A girl name Hyoyeon who sit’s infront Chen suddenly turns back and tell the rumours to Chen. “Who cares about her Mom, she’s smoking hot!” Chen was still in his love fantasies. “Don’t you know the reason why she was send here to stay with her uncle? Some people say’s that she was kicked out from her previous school because of attitude problem!” Sooyoung joins the gossip session.

          “Look at her! Who dye’s her hair red? And I think she is really a rebellious teenager!” suddenly Yuri also joins the group session together with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

          “Krinnggggggg” the bell rings. “Okay class, I’ll stop here and see you tomorrow” Mr Siwon packed his things and walk out the class.

          “Hey newbie! Was sup dog!” Chanyeol walks and sit at the new girl tables. “Why you dyed your hair red! You look like a tomato” suddenly Kai pulled his chair and sit next to the new girl. “Can we call you Tomato? Hey Tomato!” Sehun joins the group. 

          “Guys! Leave her alone. This is her first day here!” A girl name Seohyun suddenly stands while putting both of her hands at her waist. 
“See you soon Tomato!” Kai walk out the classroom and the guys follow him and they laugh. “Tomato! Oh my God hahaha, that was a silly nickname” a girl name Sunny laugh while her lollipop. 

         “Sorry, the guys were rude” Seohyun try to apologise on behalf of her classmate. The new girl just looks down at her notes and ignoring Seohyun.  Yoona packed her bag and get ready to go back home. Her uncle house was not far from her new school so she decided to walk back home. 

          “Hey it’s Tomato!” A guy name Chanyeol shout and point at Yoona. “Tomato! Wait for us” Kai shouted. They run towards Yoona and start pulling her red hair. Suddenly a punch was on Kai face which makes him fell down. “Stop calling me Tomato! Or I’ll squash you like a rotten tomato!” Yoona has just punched Kai in his face. “And all of you, if you call me Tomato! I will squash all of you!” Yoona walk away from them. The boy’s was still in shocked after what just happen.

          “What are you looking at? You also want to be crushed like a rotten tomato?” Yoona shout at Luhan who was standing nearby, Luhan quickly look at the different place.

          “Wow, she’s hot and bold” Chen falls in love with her even more. “How was that feel Kai?” Seohyun smile at Kai who was still sitting at the ground after being punched by Yoona. “Shut up! Seohyun” Kai stand up and pick up his beg. “She was scary!” Chanyeol bite his finger nails. “Definitely, we should call her the red hot-blooded pepper!” Tao create a new nickname for Yoona.