41.

Our Little Angel

AMBER's POV

 

I guess it is Sooyun who does more effort for me and Krystal to end up with each other. Ït somehow amaze me seeing my daughter doing everything to bring her parents together. I know that I should do something, I better should.

 

"Pick me up at 7 o'clock. Make sure you won't be late."

 

Ktystal turned her back at me after she said those words. A wide smile was drawn on my face automatically. Sooyun playfully nudge me which shifted my attention on her and she smiled cheekily.

 

"Wait for me Umma!" she called Krystal who walked back towards the bench.

 

Later that afternoon, I went back to the hotel while Sooyun went with Krystal to Jessica's place. I prepared myself for my date and right after I got out of the shower, Key dropped by to visit.

 

"Are you going to ask Krystal to become your girlfriend tonight?" he asked me while I was fixing myself in front of the mirror.

 

"It's too early for that." I replied to him, combing my hair with my fingers.

 

"Pfft! Heaven knows that you two are destined to be together." he answered and lightly chuckled.

 

"Destiny can be changed."

 

"And I can tell you are not planning to change yours." he said curving a smirk when I faced him.

 

"But others might will."

 

"Since when did you become this pesimist?" he scoffed. " You love her, she loves you, what's wrong with it? What's stopping you or at least holding you back from getting Krystal?"

 

"There's nothing wrong and I am not holding back. Krystal just got out of relationship, I don't think it is a good idea for her to get in another relationship. You know how showbiz world is."

 

"You have a point but time is ticking buddy. Don't delay the good things to happen in your life.If you can make it happen now then do so."

 

"You are talking to me like you are going to die later or tomorrow." I told him and laughed.

 

He just shrugged his shoulders in response and laugh along with me. We went our separate ways after we gout out of the building. I picked up Krystal at her sister's place. I got stunned when I saw how gorgeous she was. I brought her in a fancy restaurant where nobody can bother her.

 

"Are you captivated by my beauty? You have been staring at me." she told me jokingly while we are waiting for our orders.

 

I let out a light chuckle feeling a little embarrassed. I feel stupid for not noticing her way before. How can I ignore this perfection?

 

"I guess, I am. You look beautiful tonight." I said to her curving a smile. 

 

"I am beautiful since birth!" she answered with a pink shade on her cheeks and giggled.

 

"Sooyun got your over self-confidence and high self-esteem."

 

"She is my daughter after all."she replied curving a soft smile.

 

I'm glad the she acknowledge Sooyun as her daughter. The thought of us as a family unconsciously made me smile.  But that smile slowly disappeared and was replaced by worries. I remembered what Taemin had said.

 

"I-Is there something wrong?" Krystal asked looking at me with concerned.

 

"U-Uhm no...none." I replied with an awkward smile. 

 

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable about what I said?" 

 

"Oh no! Not at all!" I said frantically. "In fact I'm happy to know that you acknowledge her as yours." I continued reassuring her with a smile.

 

She smiled back and I felt relieved when she loosened up. 

 

"Honestly until now, I still can't believe that she is my daughter. Meeting your unborn child earlier than fated time is just...unbelievable!"

 

"It is unbelievable wonderful." I grinned. "I feel blesed knowing that I am fated to be with a lovely woman and daughter in the rest of my life."

 

"And knowing that I will be with my long time crush and first love and having a lovely daughter with him is unbelievably perfect for me." she said curving a sweet smile.

 

Our dinner went on smoothly. We had a good chitchat and a decent meal. I felt like we were the only people at that moment, that everything was passing slowly. I was too overwhelmed that I blurted out what was in my heart that stop her from laughing and made her stared at me.

 

"I love you!"