24

Our Little Angel

For the first time Amber come face to face with Minho. Sooyun holds Amber and Krystal's hand while and looking at Minho. Mimho glanced at their joined hands and it made him furrowed his brows.

 

"What's the meaning of this?" Minho asked sternly ignoring Amber's hand.

 

"My daughter just asked her to spend time with us."Amber told Minho pulling back his hand. "She's just nice enough to agree."

 

Sooyun squeezed Amber's hand catching the guy's attention. He turned to look at her and he met her glare. He gave her a confused look.

 

"Krystal, you have to go with me." Minho said, taking Krystal's hand, pulling her close to him.

 

Sooyun wanted to call Krystal her Umma but she knows who the guy is standing before him.

 

Amber got annoyed when he saw how Minho treats Krystal. He saw the wave of jealousy in the guy's eyes.

 

"I'm sorry if I can't go with you right now." Krystal said with an apologetic smile.

 

Amber and Sooyun just watched Krystal went away with Minho and it both bring their mood down. Sooyun let go of Amber's hand and entered back inside the hotel.

 

"Maybe we can ask her some other time." Amber spoke when they are inside the elevator.

 

"That man won't let Umma be with us again!" Sooyun said and sulked. "It's because you just let him take Umma from us!" she continued and turned her back at Amber.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Sooyun got mad at me. She won't even look at me or talk to me. I mean, what did she expect me to do? Punch that guy on his face and get Krystal from him? He is her fiancé and I'm just nobody.

 

"Yo!" Key answered when he picked up my call. "This is your first call since you got there. How's Korea?"

 

"It's okay." I answered.

 

"Okay spill it. Have you find Krystal? How's Sooyun?"

 

"Yeah, we already met Krystal and Sooyun is currently mad at me."

 

"Because you're too weak in getting Krystal, right?" He replied and laughed. "Put her on the phone, let me talk to her."

 

I approached Sooyun and give to her my phone. She accepted it when I told her it's Key. They talked for a while and my daughter's bad mood slowly changed into a good one.  Thank God Key was brought in this world.

 

“Uncle wants to talk to you.” Sooyun said and handed me back my phone.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Dude, why don’t you just snatch Krystal away and make your girls both happy?” Key said to me.

 

“You know that I can’t just do that and if Krystal wants to be with me, she wouldn’t get engaged to other guy.” I replied.

 

From the corner of my eyes, I know that Sooyun is listening to everything I say even though she appears like she isn’t.

 

“She probably thought that you don’t like her so she just accepted that guy even though she is not really happy with him.”

 

“That’s ridiculous Key. Why will she even do that? Nobody wants to be with someone he or she isn’t happy with.”

 

“Why don’t you find it out? Wait, do you love her?”

 

“H-Huh?”

 

“If it wasn’t because of Sooyun, do you want to be with Krystal?”

 

This question caught me off guard. I don’t really know if I will be with her or not. If I will even bother to get to know her if our path indeed cross at some point.

 

“Aish! You are not yet sure of what you feel for her, are you?”

 

“It’s just too early to tell.” I retorted, glancing at Sooyun.

 

“If I were you, I’m going to spend time with her as often as I can.” He said.

 

“Why are you supporting the idea of stealing someone’s girl?” I questioned him.

 

“It’s not stealing bro. It’s getting back what is yours.” He replied and chuckled.

 

I let out a deep sigh.

 

“I will get to know her and probably discuss about the third party.” I told him.

 

I ended up our conversation and sat down next to Sooyun. She doesn’t look upset anymore but she kept her straight face.

 

“What you are asking me to do is really not that easy, you know.” I spoke and she turned to look at me.

 

“If you will not do anything Appa, Umma won’t be happy forever.” She answered me.

 

I got surprised when she suddenly hugged me tight and look at me straight in my eyes with concerned eyes.

 

“Please Appa, save Umma from that ugly guy.” She pleaded.