11

Our Little Angel

"Of course not!" Key sternly said. "Anyway, can I borrow your laptop?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Just let me borrow it."

 

Amber took his laptop and gave it to Key. Kibum googled Krystal Jung's name and a lot of links appeared. Amber can't believe in his eyes what he has seen.

 

"No F way!" Amber exclaimed in disbelief .

 

"Actress,model, and singer.23 years old and engaged. Will be getting married next month." Key read one article from a site.

 

"The age and getting married part coincides to what Sooyun told me."

 

"Dude, during middle school, did you remember when I told you someone wants to meet you at the rooftop after our class? I only told you that just one time."

 

"Yeah, but I had basketball practice so I hadn't meet that person."

 

"Geez! How about during our graduation day in high school, did you met that girl that I told you is waiting for you at the courtyard?"

 

"It rained heavily at that time so I'm sure she won't be there."

 

Key face-palmed himself. He can't believe Amber was this stupid.

 

"You really don't recognize this girl? She was even there in our basketball's last victory party."

 

"What are you talking about?" Amber asked with furrowed brows.

 

"Omg! You got drunk at that night right?"

 

"What are you trying to say?"

 

"That person who wanted to talk to you back then was Jung Soojung! Dude, you better get a DNA test for Sooyun. If I'm not mistaken, you might had slept with her at that time."

 

AMBER's POV

 

I don't remember who is this Jung Soojung is. I don't even remember if I had with someone at that party. But what if Key said did happen? What if I got so drunk that I did not remember I slept with her at that time? What if Sooyun is really my child like what she used to say?

 

"Oh my God, I can't believe she's a big time in Korea now!" Key spoke and let out a small laugh as he continued scrolling down the page. "Look how hot and y she is, dude!" he continued showing me one photo.

 

She is indeed hot and y. She is pretty gorgeous and Sooyun got her eyes.

 

"Bro, don't stare at her too much. You might have a nosebleed." Key stated and chuckled.

 

"Pfft! I have to talk to Sooyun."

 

I was about to get up but he suddenly passed to me my laptop.

 

"Just let me do the talking to your kid. You gather some infos about the mother of your child here." He said to me and walked out of the room.

 

Browsing the page and reading an article about her coming wedding made me realized that Sooyun isn't a lost kid. Someone had brought her in my place. Did she decided to give her to me because she's getting married soon? Is this what Sooyun meant that she will not exist if her Umma get married to someone?

 

"Maybe this man won't take Sooyun with her." I mumbled when I scroll down on their picture together.

 

My attention was transferred to my door when it rang. It made me wonder who it is. I put down my laptop on the sofa and head to the main door.

 

"Good evening,Sir!" a guy just around my age greeted me. "I'm Lee Taemin and I came here to get Sooyun."