23

Our Little Angel

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I know it is awkward dining with them but I can't just say no to Sooyun. She told me that Amber had spent all night thinking how to ask me. At least I should give credit to him for that. I need an explanation too why Sooyun keep saying that I am her mother.

 

"Umma, are you free today?" she asked me while we are waiting for our food.

                                                                                                                 

"Yeah."

 

"So that means you can spend time with me and Appa!" she remarked happily.

 

I just curved a smile on her and stole a glance at Amber. He is just curving a smile too. I like it when he is smiling, he looks less cold.

 

"Appa, your hand..." Sooyun takes Amber's hand and places it over mine." should hold Umma's hand always." she continued and grinned.

 

I swear I felt my heart skipped a beat when I felt Amber's warm hand over mine. It then slowly beats faster and faster and I can't imagine how red my face is right now. I and Amber both pulled our hands at the same time making Sooyun dropped her smile.

 

"Uhm." Amber cleared his throat breaking r the awkwardness. "I've got something to do so u girls just hang-out."

 

"Appa!" Sooyun called sternly glaring at Amber.

 

"W-What?" Amber flinched.

 

"Why won't you spend time with me and Umma?" Sooyun stated crossing her arms.

 

"I have work to do, Sooyun." Amber answered her.

 

"You choose, work or us?" she retorted, raising her left brow.

 

I stayed quiet on my seat because I know that I don't have the right to in. I didn't expect that Amber can be a bit childish too. He looks cute arguing with his daughter.

 

"Soojung, you need to discipline our daughter." He said to me looking annoyed.

 

I got speechless when I heard what he said, even Sooyun got quiet. A pink shade slowly gets visible on his cheek and he quickly broke our eye contact.

 

"I-I meant...forget what I say." He said awkwardly.

 

I find him more cuter. I didn't imagine that he would be this adorable when he is embarrassed.

 

"Umma." Sooyun called me that caught my attention.

 

"Hmmm." I hummed in response.

 

"You really like Appa, don't you?" she spoke in Korean and curved a teasing smile.

 

"What did she say?"Amber asked looking at Sooyun."Why  she has that..." he paused after he turned to me. "You're blushing."

 

I quickly touched my face with my hands and Sooyun starts to giggle. I feel like a high school girl who falls in love for the first time. Our good moment was cut off when our food was served. I have my very first great breakfast in my entire life. Amber then excuses himself when his phone rang.

 

"Umma, please be patience with Appa,okay? He is sometimes stupid but he loves you with all his heart."Sooyun said with a sweet smile.

 

"Did he tell you that?" I asked her and she lightly shook her head.

 

"I've seen it and I know you feel Appa's love like I do. Appa loves us so much Umma!" she stated and grinned.

 

"Sooyun, I'm just curious."

 

"What is it Umma."

 

"Did he tell you that I'm your Umma?" I questioned her.

 

She shook her head and look at me with a smile.

 

"I chose you to be my Umma. Like Appa, you are full of love." she stated and grinned.

 

I just curved a smile in response and I don't really get what she said. I guess this kid misjudged me. I am not a person full of love because if I am, then I already share some to Minho.

 

"Well, I guess I'm coming with you girls today."Amber said when he got back on his seat. "Something came up and Mr. Lee won't be able to meet me."

 

"Yehey! Appa will spend time with me and Umma!" Sooyun cheered happily.

 

Everything was going perfect. We had a great breakfast and a great time. But when we got out of the hotel, my g perfect moment with them was ruined when he showed up.

 

"Krystal?"

 

"Minho."

 

"Who is he?"he said looking at Amber.

 

The man that I love come face to face with the guy that don't I love.

 

"I'm Amber Joseph Liu." Amber said, stretching his hand to Minho.