10

Our Little Angel

Amber felt that his heart stopped when he heard what Sooyun had said. He gazed at the direction where she is pointing only to find out one big poster of a model. He laughed at himself when he felt relieved. He knew that wasn't supposed to be his reaction about it.

 

"Appa, that's Umma!" Sooyun exclaimed happily.

 

"Sooyun..."

 

Amber didn't finish his sentence when Sooyun turned to him and looking at him sternly. He thought that somehow she knew that he was about to disagree.

 

"Appa, she is Umma! I know my Umma!" Sooyun stated with firm voice causing other people to look at them.

 

"Alright, if you say so! But you see, that poster can't tell us where she is." He told her and she keep quiet. "So let's continue looking for your dresses for now."

 

Amber noticed that Sooyun got upset. She didn't talk to him after that poster incident. When they got home, she went straight inside the bedroom, locking the door.

 

"I wonder how long she will lock herself there." Amber mumbled looking at his bedroom's door. "Well, I guess she will come out when she gets hungry."

 

That's what Amber thought because it was already evening and Sooyun did not go out yet. He began to worry and start pacing back and forth outside of his room, contemplating if he will knock or not.

 

"Sooyun?" Amber called after he knocked. "Open up."

 

He waited for her to answer but he got nothing.

 

"Open up Sooyun if you don't want Appa to get mad at you." he continued. "Sooyun?"

 

"Go away!" Sooyun yelled that got Amber a bit suprised. "I don't want to talk to you! I hate you Appa!"

 

"Sooyun, open the door please."

 

"Go away!"

 

"Sooyun, just open..."

 

"I said go away, stupid Appa!"

 

Amber got annoyed but then just let out a deep sigh to calm himself.

 

"It's even my room." he muttered.

 

He called Key to ask his help. In just one call, Key went to Amber's place.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I don't know what to do anymore. It is already past dinner time and Sooyun haven't eaten yet. I didn't expect that she will be like this when she got upset or mad.

 

"What did you do to her?"Key asked me.

 

"I just didn't believe her when she pointed a model in a poster as her mother."

 

"If she got upset like this then she must be telling the truth."

 

"I want to believe her but what she is saying is impossible."

 

"Is that model an Asian?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then what's impossible in that? Models hide their lovechild."

 

"She is not my child Key. I even haven't met that model in person yet. I literally don't know her."

 

"Do you know Sooyun's mother's name?"

 

"Yeah, she already told me earlier."

 

"What is Sooyun's mother's name then?"

 

"Jung Soojung and also called Krystal."

 

"D-Did you say Jung Soojung?" Key asked me with disbelief in his face.

 

"That what I said right? Jung Soojung."

 

"Holy crap!" he suddenly exclaimed, cupping his head with his hands.

 

"What?" I asked him with raised brows. "Wait! Do you know her?"

 

I waited for his answer but he only stared at me.

 

"Answer me Key! Is Sooyun your child?!"