All The Love In The World

...And When A Legend Is True

Sa Yu Ri and Mi Nam met at a coffee shop downtown. The school girl was wearing her uniform, and this time, she carried some books and a tote bag. So much for a change....

"Ya, am I late?" she asked Mi Nam.

"Not at all," he replied, shaking his head. "I just came in too."

"Oh, that is good, then," she sighed.

Mi Nam can be a bit cocky, but he was a total gentleman to his girlfriend. Of all the girls in the world, A.N. Jell fan club's president was the luckiest. After making her comfortable on her seat, he sat down.

He called the attention of the waiter and ordered for both of them. Sa Yu Ri was not acquainted to the ways of the rich that she just allowed Mi Nam to order for them. And when the order was done, the waiter went his way. Mi Nam leaned forward to talk to his girl.

"So, you quitted being the president?" he asked.

She shook her head. She could tell he missed seeing her around the premises.

"I still hold my position, but I appointed one of my girls as vice-president," she explained. "I go to school on weekdays, and hang out outside the agency on Saturdays. I can do that, can't I? I am the president with perks, you know?"

Mi Nam gave her a cocky half-smile. "I know, right?"

He examined the hand of his girl on the table, and reached out to hold it. When their hands touched, Yu Ri could feel electric sparks running throughout her whole body, her heard pounding wildly to her chest, and a strong gush of blood flooding to her cheeks. Everytime Mi Nam held her face or her hands, she always feels the same girlfriend rush all over again, thus making her fall in love with Mi Nam all over again. When Mi Nam brought her hand to his lips for a kiss, she could not help but perspire and feel that her soul is about to fly out of her body. Who would have known that Mi Nam could be this romantic?

Flashback:

Yu Ri hated Mi Nam at first for trying too well to fit in the group and bring Tae Kyung down. She only accepted him when Mi Nam saved Tae Kyung's life after drowning in the pool. Too bad, the person she accepted was actually a she--Mi Nam's twin sister, Mi Nyu, who was disguising as Mi Nam in his stead. Of course, Yu Ri's eyes and heart had always been for Tae Kyung, but eversince Mi Nam saved her life from a car mishap, she began to look at him, and eventually fell in love with him. She had fallen for him, yet he did not know, as he had his eyes for He Yi.

The fan that she was, she hid her jealousy and still congratulated He Yi. But the day came when He Yi rejected Mi Nam flat on his face. And when he left the dorm, he was crying his heart out. He had lied to He Yi, saying he was not affected as he can flirt with other girls. But he was wrong. He WAS affected.

Sa Yu Ri, turned stalkeresque, had seen Mi Nam crying alone outside the dorm. She went to him and silently gave him a hug. It was the first time that Mi Nam received a hug from a fan, this close. When he looked at her with crying eyes, he saw tears in her eyes too.

"Why are you crying?" he asked in that distant, I-am-a-star-so-do-not-mess-with-me way of his.

"You really love her, do you?" she asked, not answering his question.

Mi Nam looked away. "What do you care? You are only a fan."

Yu Ri felt hurt. Was he trying to imply that she will eventually forget her feelings for a star and move on to love someone else?

"Why? Fans are like that, right?" he asked, his eyes still in tears. "It only seems that fans will love me for being a star."

Yu Ri cried but did not answer. She pulled his face to hers and planted a painful kiss on his lips and tried to bring it on a deeper level. Instead of feeling violated, Mi Nam actually liked her kiss and returned it with a deeper kiss of his own. When they pulled away, Mi Nam suddenly realized that his eyes were opened to the truth, that a nobody would actually love him not for being a star but for being who he is.

And so it happened. It was a big scoop to the fan club that their president became Mi Nam's girlfriend. The members were envious but happy for her. And eversince gaining Yu Ri's love, Mi Nam suddenly got out of his misery, and letting go of He Yi became easy.

"Yu Ri, gwaenchanha?" he asked, giving her his half-smile, while she nodded in glee.

Later on, over coffee, the two of them were talking about Jeremy and Amy.

"Of course, it is a secret," Yu Ri said. "Even my fan girls don't know that Amy is royalty. I just told them that Jeremy's rich friend from Europe arrived and wanted to meet us."

Mi Nam could feel the guilt in her voice. Of course, she was willing to share some scoop to her fan members, but knowing that Amy came to Korea secretly, she wanted to keep that secret a secret.

"I did not regret that decision," she told Mi Nam. "If the princess' secret is out in the open, I guess, I will have myself to blame."

Mi Nam knew that the fan club members usually don't like giving some juicy information, most especially to reporters. They want to juicy stuff for themselves. Yu Ri knows that very well. She might as well reserve THAT juicy stuff for herself. Mi Nam felt proud to have a girlfriend like her, even if she is a bit clumsy at times.

****

Mi Nyu and Shin Woo were in the wooden veranda, sharing a pint of chocolate-mint ice cream. Mi Nyu was still messy and had chocolate on her chin. Shin Woo smiled, looking at his girlfriend. She had not changed a bit--all about her made him love her all the more. Even if she will change, he will still love her.

"Mi Nyu-ya," he said.

She looked up to him while holding a spoon to . "Hm?"

He looked at her remove the spoon from . He wiped the ice cream from her chin and from her lips, then his ice cream-filled thumb.

Mi Nyu blushed. Seeing Shin Woo do this made her feel that he actually kissed her chin then her lips, and the thought made her blush again. He looked at her amusing face, and took delight on her blushes.

"You are thinking of something, are you?" he gently asked.

Mi Nyu felt that Shin Woo had read her thoughts, thus, she shook her head in denial. She was a sore loser in lying. Her face was blushing all over that Shin Woo gave her another sweet smile on his own.

"Whether you are the lady Mi Nyu or the childlike Mi Nyu, I will never get tired of you," he said while patting her hair.

Mi Nyu smiled.

"To me, you are the best thing that has happened to my boring life," Shin Woo said.

"I had always prayed to Haneunim (God) that He will bring you happiness," Mi Nyu confessed. "It seems that He had answered my prayers and sent me to you."

Shin Woo smiled. Of course, he was really thankful that it happened. Just when everybody thought that Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung will live happily ever after, a surprise came and caused an even amazing result: that Mi Nyu ended up with the man she deserves. He looked at her and leaned forward, giving her a surprise kiss on her lips. Instead of freaking out, she accepted it with desire, feeling good that despite how many times they had silently and secretly kissed, her Shin Woo-hyung still tasted as great as before. Right now, his kiss tasted sweet as chocolate and hot as peppermint.

****

From his room, Jeremy sighed wistfully as he saw his Shin Woo-hyung kissing Mi Nyu. Sigh, everybody is in love! Will he never fall in love again? He enviously looked at the pair down below his window. He remembered Amy, and wistfully hoped that she will fall in love with him all over again. He willingly admitted that he was still in love with her. In his agony, he dragged himself out of the door to find something to cheer him up. So here was the sad Jeremy, who usually was sunshine to the dorm...

But, he could not take a step further from his room...

He saw Tae Kyung and He Yi sitting side by side on the couch, watching some chick flicks. They were holding hands, and He Yi was resting on his shoulder. A bowl of popcorn was placed on Tae Kyung's lap. Though they looked so sweet, they occasionally engage in arguments, though not as heated as before when he still hated her guts.

Jeremy sighed in thought. He'd  better not be gloomy. Maybe a little piece of Jolie will cheer him up.

*****

"Jolie!!!!!" Jeremy shouted.

Mi Nyu and Shin Woo were startled to hear him shout. It was a good thing that they had ended their kiss earlier.

"What's wrong, Jeremy?" Shin Woo asked.

"Ah, nothing," he lied. "I just missed my dog."

"Have some ice cream with us," Mi Nyu offered.

"No, thanks," he lied. "I am still full."

The love birds nodded simultaneously. Truth is, Jeremy did not want to ruin his hyung's lovelife. He would rather sulk in the doghouse and contemplate on things while allowing his golden retriever to his face. When he was sure that Mi Nyu and Shin Woo were not minding him, he talked to his dog.

"I am so glad to have you in my life, Jolie," he sadly told his dog.

Jolie whimpered, noticing the sad tone of his voice. The dog did not mind when her owner gave her a hug. If relationships don't work, at least, own a pet to cheer you up.