A Dinner To Remember

...And When A Legend Is True

Good thing that it was a round table, or else, President Ahn would have no partner. And everyone was in English mode.

"Say, Jeremy, I had a lot of good time listening to your stories this morning before you went back to practices," Princess Amy said after dealing with her steak.

"Yes, me too. I wish we would have more time to catch up," Jeremy said.

"Don't worry, Princess, you can talk with Jeremy as much as you want. Jackpot!" the president said in glee.

"Thank you," the princess remarked. "Since I will be having a vacation here in Korea for two weeks, is it all right if I visit the agency tomorrow?"

"Yes, I would even prepare a red carpet for you!" the president offered.

"No need," Amy replied. "I will want to stroll around Korea while wearing a disguise."

"P...Princess," was Mr. Manchester's breathless and shocked reply. Even everyone looked at the princess in shock.

"My family knew that I was going on a vacation, the press did not," Amy explained. "I don't want Korea's press to be flocking around me while I enjoy having a good time. That is why I am going to wear disguises."

Tae Kyung smirked. Of course. Even they, though lower in status than the princess, often had to wear disguises too.

"May I speak, Your Highness?" Coordinator Wang said, doing her best to be understood. Her English was just a bit so-so.

"Yes, please. Oh, you are the stylist right?" Amy asked, recognizing her from Jeremy's pictures.

When Coordinator Wang nodded excitedly, Amy flashed a winning smile. "Oh, you are sent from Heaven!"

The coordinator did not know what the princess means, much so, she did not know what heaven means. She just smiled to hide the fact that her English was not that good.

"You can help me hide in a disguise!" the princess said.

"Yes, yes, I can help you," Coordi Wang said. She knows what disguise is, but she doesn't know what heaven is.

"That settles it then," the president said. "Jackpot!"

Amy had a lot of fun talking with the other members. It was no big deal that Mi Nyu, Mi Nam, Coordi Wang, and Yu Ri had to be aided by Tae Kyung, Shin Woo, or Jeremy. Amy can understand that. After all, English is not the primary language of Korea, is it? When Amy said that she can understand and speak fluently in Japanese, Spanish, Italian, and French, the president smirked. His guess was right, was it? But then, the princess also said she is fluent in German. How cool was that? ^_^

Coordinator Wang gave a secret text message to Go Mi Nam regarding what the princess had said about her, about somewhere she was sent from.

And Mi Nam replied silently.

"She said you are sent from Haneul. In English, 'Haneul' is "Heaven'," the message said.

The reply made Coordi Wang happy.