Nosebleed Night

...And When A Legend Is True

"What a bummer!" Mi Nam cursed as he flopped on his bed. "I was thinking that I could perfectly speak to the princess with my English. Guess I didn't pull it off well, huh?"

"Gwaenchanha," Jeremy assured his room mate. "It's not that bad."

Mi Nam got up and looked at his room mate removing his socks.

"Ya, can you help me with my English?" Mi Nam asked.

Jeremy stared at his room mate. "Ya, you must be kidding me! Just borrow my Harry Potter books. You can learn a lot of English there."

Mi Nam stood up and went to Jeremy's bookshelf. Yes, he found the Harry Potter books and grabbed the first book. He also saw another Hardy Boys book.

"Guess I should start with--Haaaarrrdyyy Boys--Hardy Boys first, huh," Mi Nam said, having a bit of difficulty in reading the American family name.

"Whatever," was Jeremy's statement before he changed outfit for the night.

*****

"Hyung-nim!!!! Hyung-nim!!!! Don't die!" Mi Nyu shouted and cried.

She and Shin Woo carried Tae Kyung to the wooden balcony for fresh air, for Tae Kyung had collapsed. Coordinator Wang casually followed after them.

"Tsk tsk tsk...he still hadn't changed," Coordi Wang nonchalantly said. "He is still the neat freak that he is."

"He hates the sight of blood, Eonni," Mi Nyu said.

"As if he has no blood at all!" Wang said.

Shin Woo continued to fan Tae Kyung, and Coordi Wang placed a small bottle of sweet-smelling liniment near Tae Kyung's nose.

"That should make him feel all right," she reassured both.

Manager Ma came out to them to breathe some fresh air. His nose had bloody streaks on them.

"YA! Clean up the bloody mess that you have made!" Coordinator Wang scolded the retarded Manager. "Your English is better than mine, yet you made a bloody mess! Go and clean the place right up!"

No wonder Tae Kyung fainted. Har har...

"Sorry, sorry..." the manager said before making an exit. 

He did his best to clean up the pool of blood on the floor.

*****

"Yeoboseyo (Hello)," Yu Ri said over the phone, sniffing a bit.

"Ya, how are you?" Mi Nam asked his yeojachingu (girlfriend). "Are you crying?"

"Ani. I just suffered nosebleeding," Yu Ri said to her namjachingu (boyfriend), while continuing to wipe her face clean.

"Yeah, me too. Even Manager Ma had explosive nosebleeds too," he shared. "It looks like someone has been murdered."

Yu Ri laughed. "How brutal!"

"Ya, how about if we hang out in the library? You know, read English books and stuff?" Mi Nam asked.

"Ya, I might as well get back to school and learn English," Yu Ri said. "Then I'd quit being A.N. Jell fans club's leader."

Mi Nam was not able to utter a thing. He enjoyed seeing Yu Ri loittering outside the agency. But she does have a point. She needs to study. Oh well, if she goes back to school, it doesn't mean that A.N Jell has one less fan, right?

"Mi Nam-ah?" Yu Ri asked.

"Yes, I am here," he said.

"Is it all right if I quit the club?" she asked.

"Well...I would miss seeing you outside the agency, but if you really want to learn English, then I support you going back to school," Mi Nam said thoughtfully. "School is a bummer, but I miss going to school too."

School...with all the memories of your classmates, friends, teachers, and the school staff.

******

"Uh.... What happened?" Tae Kyung asked, still a bit dazed.

So, Shin Woo had to explain.

"Blood...is the kitchen clean now?" he asked.

"Ye, Hyung-nim," Mi Nyu explained. "Manager Ma cleaned the floor."

"Did...he cleaned the table too? And the countertop? Even if his blood was on the floor, maybe splatters spill on the table and the countertop," was Tae Kyung's overly analytical and absurd reasoning.

For the first time in years, Coordinator Wang wacked a folded newspaper on Tae Kyung's head.

"Nonsense!" she quoted.

"AYA (OUCH)! That hurts!" Tae Kyung complained.

The stylist chided Tae Kyung for being senseless. Mi Nyu tried her best to hide her giggling, but Tae Kyung saw it and pointed a finger at her.

"Neo (you)! Don't you laugh at me, Pig Rabbit!" Tae Kyung threatened. "A Pig Rabbit should never laugh at a poor man's state of being!"

"Aniyo (no), Hyung-nim," Mi Nyu explained. "I am laughing because Coordinator Eonni performed a magical trick, right Shin Woo-hyung?"

Tae Kyung shot a glare at Shin Woo, who nodded at Mi Nyu's response. He, too, was trying to hide his laughter. He just lit up a subtle smile.

"Magic? What magic?" Tae Kyung asked, scared.

"Coordinator Noona got a fan out of nowhere and whack you with it," Shin Woo explained.

Tae Kyung shook his head. He was feeling he was going to pass out again. He must be going crazy.

"What are my dorm mates made of? There is a Pig Rabbit, there is a vampire, and there is a magician...." he shuddered. "I guess I cannot loiter at the kitchen for 10 days....Bacteria, bacteria..."

Coordi Wang whack him again with the rolled newspaper.

"I am not a magician, dummy!" she explained. "This is the daily that Shin Woo used to fan you."

He glared at Mi Nyu. She must be lying again, and it was soooooooo not Mi Nyu. Maybe she laughed because of the slapstick and not because of the magical trick.

"Huh...I can feel I am going to get some nosebleeds too," Tae Kyung mumbled as he struggled to his feet. The others looked on as he staggered to go inside of the house.