The Royal Guest

...And When A Legend Is True

Mi Nyu began her recording with her new single while the band members went to the president to cover for Jeremy.

"Ah, you know very well that you are having your guestings this afternoon," President Ahn explained. "What could be so important that he had to skip practices?"

President Ahn frowned. Jeremy was not one to skip practices or be absent, even if he was not feeling well. The only time he ditched guestings was when he did not appear in his radio guesting after he learned that Mi Nyu likes Tae Kyung. (Of course, the president did not know this event.)

Tae Kyung explained as clearly as possible why Jeremy had to come in late. When the president learned that Jeremy's visitor is a British royalty, his mood suddenly changed to that of being a hospitable host.

"Ah, geurae! Geurae! If Jeremy wants, he can bring the princess along! Ahaha... That would bring fame to our agency. Jackpot! Big time! Oh yeah!" President Ahn replied excitedly.

Tae Kyung, Shin Woo, and Mi Nam looked at each other. The president is so nuts!

"Omo, I presume you are ready with your good English, eh?" he asked the boys.

Tae Kyung was not worried. He had studied English in New Zealand, and had stayed with his father in America during summers. Shin Woo came from a family of entrepreneurs and stock holders, and it was imperative for him in the past to learn English and Japanese.

Only Mi Nam was a bit worried. His English was elementary, and he studied hard during his trainee days so he can learn the language. His only chance to practice on a continued basis was when he was in America, undergoing a reconstructive surgery for one month. That time, he politely asked the nurses to visit him regularly so that he can practice his English, and have the medical staff correct his English. Despite being worried, he was cocky, so he was confident he can pull it off real well.

"Ye, our English is good," Tae Kyung said for the group.

"Ahaha. That is why I really included English and Japanese in the training curriculum. I want my talents to be able to learn both languages and speak fluently. Jackpot!" the president exclaimed. "Who knows, you will debut in other countries other than Japan, eh?"

The guys nodded.

"And are your Japanese good too?" he asked his boys. Maybe Princess Amy spoke different languages too. Maybe she studied Japanese, French, Spanish, or Italian too.

Again, Shin Woo was not worried. Tae Kyung was not worried too because he had Japanese neighbors in New Zealand. Mi Nam smirked when the president asked. Of course, he included Japanese as secondary language in his resume when he auditioned.

Again, the guys nodded.

"How about the girls?" the president asked, referring to their girlfriends. "Are they fluent in English? At least, just that?"

Tae Kyung was not worried. He Yi and Before School were in the same agency, and their agency also required them to study English, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese. Shin Woo was not worried for Mi Nyu. He knew that she learned a bit of English in the convent, and had learned conversational English while in Africa. She also studied hard before having her debut.

Mi Nam swore under his breath. Can Yu Ri speak in straight English? We know that Yu Ri and her minions chant in some English when they cheer for A.N. Jell, so maybe, she can speak in English. But she often ditch school, right? So, can she really pull it off?

"Ah, hehe...I will be my girlfriend's translator," Mi Nam offered.

"Ah, no worries...no worries...I am not pressuring you anyway," the president said. "I was just being overboard."

Just then, his phone rang.

"Oh, Jeremy, well yes..." the president said.

The guys listened as the president just said mostly "uh-huh's" and "jackpot" and "perfect." After putting down the phone, he announced that Amy is inviting them to have dinner at the hotel that night. Jeremy also asked if the other guys could bring their girlfriends along.

"I'm good," Shin Woo said.

"Ditto," Mi Nam said. He always knew where his girlfriend is loittering--outside the agency.

"Aish, He Yi cannot make it," Tae Kyung said. "She is having a concert in Singapore and will be back this Monday."

"Oh, that is too bad," the president said. "I want my boys to be complete with their girlfriends. Ahahaha. No worries. That's fine."

*****

The guys, including Jeremy, did appear in their guestings, and because they were having a new concept and a new look, the fans all howled in delight and anticipation as the guys looked good with the emo look. After their guesting, they went straight to the dorm to be ready with the dinner date with the princess.

*****

Shin Woo stepped inside the kitchen from the wooden veranda. When he grabbed a glass to drink some water, Mi Nyu came in. She saw him in his emo look, and gave a big grin.

"You look cool, Shin Woo-hyung," she said in her cute voice, adoring her boyfriend so much.

Shin Woo smiled and ruffled her hair. He still did that even if they are already a couple. It was better than being bullied.

"Are you sure that you are Shin Woo-hyung, or are you Jung Yong Hwa?" Mi Nyu asked. In the latest CN Blue concert that she and the guys had been into, Yong Hwa was sporting a cool emo (pretty boy/bishounen emo) look.

Shin Woo frowned as he ruffled her hair again. "You are always talking about Yong Hwa. I'm getting a bit jealous."

But it was a joke, and Mi Nyu did not take it seriously. Smiling again, she retorted.

"Of course, because you are Jung Yong Hwa."

Shin Woo put down the glass and hugged his girlfriend, "Yes, and you are Park Shin Hye."

"Cut!" the director announced.

Yong Hwa let go of his hug on Shin Hye.

"Very good ad lib, very good," the director said. He saw how Yong Hwa was very fond of doing ad libs. "Both of you are so very sweet to each other. We are starting to get nosebleeds."

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye smiled comfortably at each other. Geurae, they are close friends. Their closeness was enough to give nosebleeds to everybody.

"And action!" the director shouted.

"Did you receive the text message I gave you this morning?" Shin Woo asked.

"Ye, and Jeremy sent me a message too," Mi Nyu explained.

"I need to remove my makeup too," Shin Woo said. "I want to meet the princess in my best behavior."

Mi Nyu nodded like a puppy and smiled at him.

******

They stayed in the hotel's reception area. Mi Nam, Shin Woo, Tae Kyung, Jeremy, President Ahn, and Manager Ma wore formal suits (not the tux of course. Just the office attire look). Coordinator Wang and Mi Nyu wore cute dresses (not the Lolita type), and they let Yu Ri borrow some of Mi Nyu's formal outfit. They looked as if they were attending some prestigious awards night.

Finally, Mr. Manchester came with the princess, who smiled at them graciously. Amy was wearing a white mini-dress, a fur scarf around her neck, and a pair of white stiletto boots. On her hair, she wore a white feather headband studded with diamonds. She was dazzling. Of course, she is royalty.

"Annyeong haseyo?" the princess greeted them, trying her best to speak in the native language. She even gave a bow to them.

Everybody was astounded, so they greeted her in the tradional Korean way.

"Please follow me to the restaurant," she amiably said.

As they were walking, Mi Nyu and Yu Ri stared breathlessly at the princess' outfits, and most especially, her headband.

"Geunyeoui meoritti...yeppeuda (Her headband...It's pretty)!" they sighed helplessly.