I Envy You....

...And When A Legend Is True

That Saturday night, two days before the A.N. Jell concert, the practice went late, so the crew and the performers all got out at almost eleven. Jeremy suggested that they all go to Velvet Skies Club to check who were performing that night. Just to chill out.

Amy tagged along with the group, of course, leaving Mr. Manchester alone to sleep in his suite in Park Hyatt. After all, there was no need to worry. A.N Jell have their security too, so the princess had to go along for security reasons too (that is if someone had known her beyond disguise).

When they got there, 2NE1 had started their second song, "Try To Follow Me." All of the guests howled and enjoyed the show in all seriousness. They were all serious in having fun. Later, the 2NE1 girls went down the stage to give way for the next performers, which was FT Island.

"May we have your autographs, Hwang Tae Kyung-ssi?" CL, 2NE1's leader, asked politely.

Tae Kyung did not scowl when the girls asked for his autograph. He respected them a lot as artists, so he knew the feeling. He got Minzy's pen and signed the autographs.

"Where's Shin Woo-ssi?" Bom asked. To everyone's astonishment, Shin Woo was not with them. The girls had the autographs of the guys and of Mi Nyu, but not of Shin Woo.

Mi Nyu grew worried. Her boyfriend did not say anything regarding his whereabouts, so she lied (much to her dismay), in order for the girls not to feel bad.

"Oh, maybe he is in the men's room," she lied.

"Ay, sayang naman (Oh, that's too bad)!" Sandara replied, saying it in Filipino. Most of them did not notice what Dara had said, and only CL noticed it, knowing that Dara ocassionally say a few things in Filipino.

"Don't worry, he can meet with you later," Mi Nyu said.

As 2NE1 took their seat near A.N Jell, they joined the crowd in cheering for FT Island. Amy, who was sitted beside Jeremy, leaned to him and asked.

"They're great!" she told him.

"Yeah, they are totally awesome!" Jeremy said.

"That guy--he looks like you," Amy said, pointing at the guy singing in front.

"Oh, that is Lee Hong Ki. He is the lead vocals," Jeremy explained.

Amy smiled daintily, still musing how they really looked the same.

Mi Nyu, meanwhile, was getting distressed. How come her Shin Woo-hyung was not in sight? Her worry was distracted when CN Blue performed after FT Island. As usual, their presentation was met with great anticipation, most especially by Mi Nyu. The crowd howled in delight Yong Hwa went down the staged and went to the A.N Jell table while singing. Mi Nyu was all smiles when Yong Hwa appeared in front of her.

And Yong Hwa ruffled her hair.

He lit up a smile and went back on stage to continue singing with Lee Jong Hyun. Mi Nyu suddenly stopped smiling as she looked at Yong Hwa looking at her all the while.

"It's Shin Woo-hyung," she thought.

Amy looked at Mi Nyu looking pensive that she tapped the poor girl and asked, "Are you all right?"

Mi Nyu smiled and nodded. She was definitely all right, knowing that it is Shin Woo, not Jung Yong Hwa, singing on stage.

"I envy you, Mi Nyu," Amy said. Mi Nyu looked back at her in confusion, so the princess continued. "That guy looking like Shin Woo adores you. I hope Jeremy adores me too."

Mi Nyu smiled at her. "It's all right. I am sure that Jeremy adores you too," she said, figuring out that it was the safest way to answer. Of course, she knew that Amy was special to Jeremy, so she said it to make the princess feel better.

"Thank you, Mi Nyu," the princess said.

Of course, Mi Nyu did not really know if Jeremy feels anything for me, Amy thought. She is just too kind. And it makes me want to be her friend even more, she thought.

******

2NE1 had Shin Woo's autograph after he appeared out of nowhere... ^_^

******

When they were getting ready to sleep, Mi Nyu went to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Coincidentally, Shin Woo was there too.

"Shin Woo-hyung, where did you really go?" she asked.

He lied to them in the van, saying that he had an emergency to attend to when they got to the club. But it was really an emergency. So, both of them went to the wooden balcony to talk about it. And so he told her the truth.

Truth is, Jung Yong Hwa was admitted to the hospital for a severe sore throat, that Jong Hyun decided that he had to apologize to the crowd. Yet, when A.N Jell arrived, Shin Woo was called by Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jung Shin, and they pleaded if he could play Jung Yong Hwa for the night. (Of course, he IS Yong Hwa, har har!). While 2NE1 was still singing, Jung Shin briefed Shin Woo on what they are going to sing for that night. It was a good thing that both Shin Woo and Yong Hwa played the guitar and have the same singing voice, so, for CN Blue, Shin Woo was definitely an angel sent from heaven.

When they sang onstage, Shin Woo noticed Tae Kyung among the crowd and saw Mi Nyu  beside him. So he went down to ruffle her hair, to signal her that he is OK. He had a blast playing with CN Blue for the night.

Mi Nyu frowned. "I was a bit worried, Shin Woo-hyung, I was about to cry."

"Don't cry," Shin Woo said as he ruffled her hair. That was totally un-romantic, but it was cute. "Sorry, I made you worry."

"Gwaenchanhseumnida," Mi Nyu said as she hugged her boyfriend tight. "After your hair-ruffling, I knew it was you because you looked at me up there most of the time."

Shin Woo smiled and bent close to her. "It's a secret between you and me, arasseo (understand)?"

"Ye, arasseoyo (Yes, I understand)," Mi Nyu said.

He leaned forward more and kissed her gently between her cheeks and her lips. His kiss was no longer the harsh Shin Woo that had kissed her out of thirst. He was back to being the kind, gentle, and gentlemanly Shin Woo. And Mi Nyu definitely cherished both sides of him.

 

From his room window, Jeremy looked at them enviously. He was the only member who has no lovelife. But he remembered that after seeing Amy after such a long time, the feelings he had harbored for her in the past resurfaced. He was not sure if it was all right, but he felt he was falling in love with her over again. Seeing Amy again made him forget that he also fell for Mi Nyu.