Jealous For The Wrong Reason

...And When A Legend Is True

Yoo He Yi returned that Monday morning from Singapore. She was definitely not going to miss her boyfriend's concert that afternoon.

Though she was a bit tired, she still managed to beautify herself and went over to the A.N. Jell dorm for a visit. When she got there, she met a white lady with super white Caucasian skin and jet black hair with lavender highlights. She eyed her from head to foot, but when the other lady turned to her and smiled at her amiably, He Yi put on her disguise as the National Fairy.

"Who are you?" He Yi asked her in her fakely sweet, indifferent, yet nice English. She was thinking that Tae Kyung had a new girlfriend while she was away.

"Good morning, I am Amy, Jeremy's friend," Amy said, introducing herself.

Upon the mention of Jeremy's name, He Yi broke out into a subtle laugh, being discreet and not wanting to let the princess know that she had been ashamed of her behavior. She reached out her hand to introduce.

"Hi, I am Yoo He Yi, Tae Kyung-oppa's girlfriend," she said.

The princess took her hand in a handshake, not knowing that He Yi had her jealous fit earlier. And both went inside to visit the guys.