Noona, You're So Pretty: Baekhyun x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To her, love is just a feeling of one moment

But no matter what, she is my life's everything

Maybe she's burdened about my young age

The way you look at me tells me so.

Baekhyun stopped in front of the transparent window to fix the collar of his sweater. With a laviscing bouqet of red roses in his hand, he peered into the window of a cafe to search for his girlfriend, Sandara Park. When he saw her sitting on one of the round table with her back toward the window, a silly, but yet an adorable grin appeared at the corner of his lips. Baekhyun straightened up his grey sweater, and pushed the door, and with his heart skipping a beat, her approached his girlfriend with the roses hidden behind him. Every simple steps that he took, his breathed hitched at the sight of his clueless girlfriend who was looking at the other direction. 

When he was standing behind Dara, he pulled out the rose in front of her. Dara yelped in surpise and Baekhyun shyly peeked through the bouquet of roses. He then smiled shyly at Dara with a trademark of a puppy smile, and the young boy bit his tongue.

"Ta-dah!" Baekhyun smiled. "I purchase the roses on my way because it remind me about you."

Baekhyun's smile soon faded when he saw a blank expression on Dara's face. Baekhyun startled at her cold facade because it wasn't usually like for her to frown. She was always smiling, but today, Dara looked like a completely different person.

"Noona, I wear the grey sweater you gave it to me for my brithday!" Baekhyun exclaimed to avoid the heavy atmosphere. 

Dara still remained quietly.

"The sweater looks great on me. A lot of people like it, and they said that it fits me well." Baekhyun continued on. "I told them that it was a gift from my girlfriend, and they got so jealous of me." Baekhyun said, "I really think that my noona has an amazing fashion sense."

Baekhyun continued on, but Dara silently drank the cup of water. Baekhyun pouted and pulled a chair in front of her. He sat down and looked at Dara with concern.

"Noona, are you okay?"

"Baekkie, we need to talk." Dara said coldly at him; Baekhyun was having a strange feelings.

"Aye, it is not like you to frown." Baekhyun said, as he tried to avoid the tense atmosphere. "My Darong noona is the prettiest when she smiles. Smile." Baekhyun said and made a smiley face, but Dara still had a stoic expresson.

"Baek, this is serious."

Baekhyun sighed and put the bouquet of roses on the table. Although they were sitting down, Baekhyun could feel the cheeky glance that was coming from the other men in the cafe. They were looking over at Baekhyun and Dara from their table. Baekhyun was uncomfortable with the stares, but Dara seemed to not care at the surroundings.

"Baekhyun, let's break up."

Dara's sudden remarked made Baekhyun to flinch at his seat.

"W-what? Y-you're joking, ri-right noona?"

"I'm not joking." Dara said sternly without a blink of an eye. "I'm serious. Let's not see each other anymore."

Baekhyun's hand trembled as he reached for the ice water on the table. The younger need some time to grip the situation, so he drank the water.

"I'm sorry..."

"But why?" Baekhyun asked after he add the information to his head. "Why do you want to break up with me?"

"It's just that... things are not working well with us, and well..." Dara spoke as she looked up at Baekhyun.

Then Baekhyun started to have millions of different thoughts in his head.

Maybe she doesn't think I'm fun, or maybe because I was being too nice to her, or maybe because I'm too young for her. Or maybe it's all of the above...

"You're not interesting."

Dara's sudden remarked astonished Baekhyun on his seat.

"What?"

Dara sighed and pushed the hair strand that fell on her forehead.

"I don't find you masculine... and you're too young."

Baekhyun was shocked at her statement. The reason was all of the above, and he was crushed at her comments.

"You said that age doesn't matter in a relationship?"

"I thought that everything is going to work between us, but with all the attention I'm getting from the others, I feel uncomfortable."

Baekhyun closed his lips and gripped the bouquet tighter in his hand.

"Then are you saying that I'm uncomfortable? Is that it?"

"No, Baek. That is not what I mean."

"Then why?" Baekhyun literally shouted that everyone in the cafe was looking at the two of them.

Dara sighed, as she didn't want to continue arguing with Baekhyun.

"But I love you noona, you know that." Baekhyun plead. "You know that you're everything in my life."

"Baekhyun, I already explain to you. I don't find you attractive as a man, so I'm sorry."

Dara grabbed her purse to leave, but Baekhyun grabbed her wrist.

"Baekhyun, let me go."

"I can change, noona! I'll try to be more masculine, just give me some time."

"I'm sorry."

Baekhyun released the grip. Dara quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter