When I See You Again I

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SpartAce in AU...absolutely NOT related to the real world at all...enjoy...^^

Song Ji Hyo hugged the little boy tightly; his warmth warmed her heart and the sadness she felt slowly dissipated into thin air. The boy smiled to her and hugged her back. The cute face and small eyes really reminded her of someone who was the boy's biological father. 

That fateful night changed everything for Ji Hyo as her own family disowned her after they found out about her pregnancy. It was a good thing that she had started working and so, was able to support herself and also the unborn baby. 

It was a mistake. One that she had to carry the consequence of forever, but she never regretted it. She couldn't regret it because the little boy was truly a blessing from the heavens for her and she was happy she decided to keep him by her side.

When she met the boy's father, they both were heartbroken over failed relationships and were drunk. She didn't even know what happened, didn't even remember anything from the night, but the next thing she knew, she was sleeping beside a strange man, with a throbbing head and aching body. It felt different though at her private part and that was when she realized that she had done 'it' with the still sleeping man.

Ji Hyo quickly put on her clothes,  but before she left, she opened the man's wallet to find out about his name. She took a brief look at the man's handsome face, wondering what had happened the night before but couldn't recall anything. Sighing, she left the hotel room. She didn't blame the man because, after all, she admitted that it was her own fault for drinking too much alcohol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jong Kook was exercising in the mini gym in his house. It was midnight but he was still not sleepy. So, being the gym maniac that he was, he started to exercise hard. He didn't know why and it was definitely a strange feeling, but lately he felt as if someone was looking for him.

He remembered clearly the incident that happened almost four years ago. He was spending time in the bar that night to have some drinks because his stupid girlfriend had confessed of cheating on him. He was crushed and totally frustrated. 

Suddenly, one woman caught his eyes. She was drinking a lot and was drunk. He approached her, offered to buy her more drinks and listened as she told her about her boyfriend who had left her without a word.

Then, being the awful bastard that he was, he persuaded her to follow him to the hotel room. The woman was so drunk she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter