Shattered

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What...what did you say, oppa?'

It was not that she had trouble hearing her oppa or anything, but the woman was dumbfounded when the man suddenly suggested that they put their relationship to a fullstop.

Ji Hyo had, in fact, heard what her oppa had said very clearly but she couldn't believe that he was asking that from her after all these years. 

'Let's..let's break up, Ji Hyo-yah..i..i..'

The Commander was at a loss for words as he saw tears started streaming down the Ace's face.

'Why?'

Her face had turned dark and cold now. Emotions were starting to disappear from her beautiful face. Jong Kook thought, Ji Hyo was definitely one hell of an actress.

'I don't think we should continue our relationship, Ji Hyo-yah. You are beautiful, I'm just Kim Jong Kook. You deserve better...than me.'

Ji Hyo couldn't believe the nonsense that her oppa was spouting. What the heck was he talking about? Since when did she become too beautiful and he was JUST Kim Jong Kook?

Ji Hyo could feel an unfamiliar rage and disappointment started to build inside her shattered heart. She wanted to slap the older man to make him snap out from the stupid nonsense that he was spouting but couldn't find the strength to do it. She loved and respected him too much to inflict that kind of pain and humiliation to him.

Ji Hyo sighed. Defeated. 

She loved him, yes, but she wasn't going to plead and beg for him if he decided that he didn't want to be with her anymore. She knew that heart anf feelings couldn't and shouldn't be forced.

'Don't you love me anymore, oppa? Do you hate me? Did i do something wrong?'

Jong Kook shook his head weakly. As Ji Hyo started to question him, he felt weaker. He wanted to just grab the woman and kiss her senseless and envelope her in a bone crushing bear hug, but he thought better of it. No! He had to be strong. He had to be firm. He was doing all this for her anyway.

He wanted her to have a better man, a better future. He wanted her to be happier. Heck, he wanted the world for her.

'You deserve better.. than me, Ji Hyo-yah. Please, don't make this anymore difficult for me.'

Ji Hyo wiped her tears. Her heart was shattered by her oppa's decision but her rational mind convinced her that she would eventually be okay.

Ji Hyo slowly leaned close to Jong Kook and kiss his cheek lovingly. One last kiss for oppa, she had thought bitterly.

'Arasso, oppa. If that what you want, i can't do anything about.it. Please be happy, oppa although i am not with you.'

Jong Kook had to blink back the tears in his eyes. Only heavens knew how much it hurt him to ask for separation from Ji Hyo. He had imagined a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter