The Secret Couple

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: Based on eps 181 RM

It was episode 181 where the guests for RM show were Jong Suk, Boyoung and Seyoung. Ji hyo was enjoying the show as she was paired with the handsome boy, Jong Suk as the secret couple. Jong kook noticed her bright expression and kept close to her. He didn’t like the way the male guest stared at his woman nor did he like the way ji hyo was smiling at the guest. He felt really uneasy, but he had to endure it because they were working. After the filming ended, Jong kook went to ji hyo and enveloped her in a big hug.

‘Having fun with jong suk, aren’t you?’

Sarcasm was dripping from his voice and ji hyo noticed that, but she decided to tease the man.

‘yeah, oppa. he’s really cute, dont you think? He’s blushing even just for mere holding hand and linking arm. He’s such an innocent boy.’

Jong kook could feel jealousy burning in him as ji hyo was continuously spouting praises towards jong suk. Jong kook pouted and let out an audible sigh that was clear to ji hyo’s hearing.

‘you even kissed him during that game. How was it? Was it fun?’

Ji hyo smiled teasingly and nodded at the man.

‘yeah, oppa. he has a really soft skin. I even hugged him, oppa. it was really fun!’

Jong kook loosened his hug and made his way sulkily towards his car where his manager was already waiting. He didn’t like it a bit when his girlfriend was praising other guy. To add to his uneasiness and jealousy, ji hyo didn’t even try to persuade him like she always did when he sulked. Ji hyo was about to go after jong kook when suddenly jong suk appeared before her. He was smiling shyly to her. Jong kook who was now quite far from ji hyo and jong suk watched the two with a burning heart.

‘noona, i’m sorry we lost earlier. I’m really not a good actor when i’m nervous.’

Ji hyo smiled to the younger man and patted his arm.

‘it’s okay, jong suk-ah. It was just a game. You were good actually, but the mission was really hard. It was too obvious.’

Jong suk smiled to hear her assuring words. He swallowed hard as he took out his phone from his pocket.

‘can i request a selca, noona? I’m actually your fan.’

Ji hyo smiled and nodded. When jong suk put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him, she just played along with him. he was, after all, like her younger brother.

‘can i have your phone number, noona? Maybe we can go out for a drink or a meal sometimes in the future? What do you say, noona? It’ll be my treat!’

Ji hyo took the man’s phone and recorded her phone number and made a missed call to her phone. She returned the phone back to jong suk who received it with a very delighted smile on his face.

‘thanks, noona. See you again!’

Jong suk hugged ji hyo and said goodbye to her. Ji hyo laughed at the younger man when he did a flying kiss from a distance to her.

Ji hyo looked around just to meet with jong kook’s intimidating gaze. She knew the man was jealous and she knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter