Old Love, New Love - Just A Dongsaeng

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many people didn't know about this but, Yoon Eun Hye was (actually) a close dongsaeng to both Sparta and Ace. Even though she might look like an enemy to many of the couple's wishing fans, truth was, they were both very fond of her. She was their friend. Eun Hye even knew about the couple dating and she was happy for both of them.

It was true that she had been the closest woman to Sparta once, but that was just for the show. Off the screen and in real life, Eun Hye and Jong Kook were just oppa-dongsaeng and friends.

Today, Eun Hye had come to Running Man as a guest. The members all cheered and with the One Man who was just smiling shyly like how he always acted when they paired him with the female guests. 

'Ah, finally...after five long years, we can see Kook Jong and Eun Hye together again.'

Jae Suk smiled teasingly to both Jong Kook and Eun Hye while also (secretly) glancing at his other dongsaeng, Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled (grudgingly) at the nation MC's attempt to make her jealous. She was, in fact, already jealous with the former X-Man couple without Jae Suk's adding oil to the fire but she just smiled and played along with the other members.

'Eyy...hyung! Why are you blushing like that?'

Jong Kook glared at Kwangsoo who was exaggerating things. He knew he did not blush, but he was worried that his woman would misunderstand. So, the man shouted for the girin to shut the hell up.

Kwangsoo quickly bowed to his hyung and went to stand closer to his noona. The girin softly tapped on Ji Hyo's back to comfort the older woman. He didn't want Ji Hyo to misunderstand him also; he just said that for fun.

The first game was a shock to everyone as they had to play the pepero game with a pickled radish slice. All the members were cheering loudly for Jong Kook and Eun Hye who were representing their team. The Sparta smiled to Eun Hye and the woman nodded.

'Ah, no matter what. It is just a game. Really, really fun, huh? Just look how happy Kook Jong is.'

Jong Kook and Eun Hye started the game slowly and finally managed to get a remainder of 1.0 cm. Then, it was Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo's turn. The girin was already feeling uncomfortable but the nation MC comforted him saying that it was just a game (and one certain hyung would understand). Kwangsoo took a deep breath. 

This noona in front of the girin was not a stranger. They ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter