Her Oppa, The Guest and Silent Brawl

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Based on ep 220. Guests - Dong Min, Soo Hong, Kang Nam, Jae Rim, Min Gyo.

It was getting really hard - dating and working together while at the same time enduring all the frustration and jealousy that would emerge when some guys, any guys would try to flirt with the woman. The woman in question was also quite flustered at times when the male guests would give her extra attention, be nice to her and helped her during the missions.

She was not weak or cowardly and the fact that a small intimate gesture from other male was a big deal for her oppa was not making anything easier either. She had to secretly smiled to him, reassuring the Commander that all was going to be fine, that they were fine and everything was just an act in front of the camera.

However, sometimes, the man would forget that they were still in the middle of filming and would unconsciously stare or glare at the other guys who were making a move on his woman. It was such a relief to know that their family members, the other five running men would always look out for them.

Jong Kook couldn't help but glare at Soo Hong who was holding his surprise birthday cake and boldly 'proposing' to Ji Hyo to marry him. He knew it was just a joke but still, his uneasy heart wouldn't listen. He unconsciously glared at the older man while at the same time, trying to force a fake smile on his face.

'They were all just finished singing 'Happy Birthday Celebration(?)' song for Soo Hong when the Ace shouted that she wished the older man would get married this year.

'Do you want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter